Doctorwhogirl's Journey of Maintenance on Discovery! :)

Same and I put on weight v easily. There's definitely a genetic thing there because both my mum and aunt are the same.

I'm using my fitness pal to do the calories. What do you use? I find it brilliant!!! It mad the difference in points. Like yesterday I worked out I had 15 points on Discovery and today it was 17.5 but yet same amount of calories!!!!

Oh cool I will add you! :)

you can eat that fruit tho! Pile it high! It can give you those extra cals you need without feeling like you're eating junk! x

Good luck hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for all the well wishes!

So today I weighed in this morning after a nice lie in and my weight was

10stone 12.2!!!! HURRAY!

So it's a loss. I don't really know how much of a loss because my weigh in last week had me at about 10 13.5- 11.1 so who knows!

From 11.1 it's a loss of 2.8 pounds and I've been around 11.1 for the past month and haven't changed my ticker so that's the official loss.

Delighted but sooo scared that what happened last time, will happen again. I.e. the big bounce back of weight, the random weight gain.
icon_sad.gif

Let's hope that the calorie counting will prevent that.

Here's today's food. Treat day, so I'm over. But actually not over by all that much! And I'll try and save 100/200 cals tomorrow to counteract it!

Day Six Calorie Counting
3 days and no staffroom biscuit!

Breakfast
Tesco Micro oats, skimmed milk, honey with ginger

lunch
Butternut squash chips with some red onion
Spoon of the raw bun mix
icon_razz.gif

After jog
WW scone and jam
melon and grapes 400g

Dinner
King Prawn Chow Mein from chinese which is actually a relatively healthy choice! Used to get this all the time on the journey part one!
icon_cool.gif

Snacks
One of my mammy's buns!
icon_biggrin.png

Alpen Light Bar
40g airpopped popcorn

Total cals: 1528 (over by 228....
icon_eek.gif
) But actually still maintenance calories!

Exercise 4km jog at good pace

So yay! Saying a little prayer this loss sticks. I don't doubt my ability to stick to the diet, I've done so for over a month relentlessly...it's my body I doubt!

Woohoo well done hun thats brill!!! xxx

Thanks ladies!!!

Am not going on the scales now for a few days because you know how after you eat a big meal and with the popcorn etc... you can be heavier the next day purely by the weight of the food, salt intake etc....

I'm not going to have a "2 pound gain" in my face! Need to keep positive!

So plan for today:

I have to go downtown and give blood, which is actually something I really like doing weirdly enough!!!
I have to learn lines for my play, desperately!
Might go for a run/jog!
watch the All Ireland football semi final! :D

Laze around some more!

Going to cut food by about 200 cals just to even out my intake for the week. This may or may not work out!

Morning :0) it makes sooo much sense to keep away from the scales!
Sounds like you have a good day planned,hope you enjoy it and well done for giving blood :0)

Good day. Saved a few cals which has made up for yesterday. Found a fab WW recipe for brownies and trying to resist making them because I know I'll eat them and I haven't got the cals!

Day Seven Calorie Counting
3 days and no staffroom biscuit!

Breakfast

After blood donation (they made me eat this, the evil nurses! :p:rolleyes:
One shortcake biscuit

Lunch
Butternut squash chips, vegetable mix, ww shepherd's pie (don't normally have ready meals but had just given blood and wanted something quick)
Melon and Grape 400g with 100g low fat natural yoghurt

Dinner
Tuna with scallions, extra light mayo and ketchup on 3 rice cakes, baby salad leaves, mixed peppers, onion and broccolli
Sugar Free Jelly

Snacks
Kelkin Rice cake choc and hazelnut bar

Total cals: 1116 (saved 184)

Exercise none. No way was I jogging after giving blood! :p Was learning lines and preparing school work anyway, and shopping for clothes for school so v busy!
Weekly overview Week one: 57cals under weekly goal!
:):):):):):):):):):)

Food looks good,glad you had a good day :0)
Thanks Daisy, had a good day! :)

Looks fab! I'd never willingly give blood I think, I'm petrified of needles! x
I actually don't mind it at all. Not afraid of needles and I enjoy medically things! My other career path would have been a midwife! :p

You must be weighing in soon or did I miss it? Ww brownies yummy! :)
Yeah I'm going to make the brownies at the weekend for treat day I think!!! You missed it! Not sure exactly how much I lost but I'm down to 10st 12.2! :D

grovergirl said:
Sorry I'm late to the congrats party, but I'm delighted to hear the good news :D You deserve it though, you worked hard all week, and you look like you're thundering through this week and should have great news come Friday.

And as everyone else says, you really will have this weight off in no time, and be back in all those lovely clothes you adore.

Well done for getting out of the 11 stone club - I hope I'll be joining you soon!

So here is today's offering!

Day Eight Calorie Counting
4 days and no staffroom biscuit! This is going surprisingly well.... for now....

Breakfast

Lunch
Tuna salad, Sugar Free Jelly, Babybel light
WW scone with reduced sugar jam

Dinner
Homemade beef burger with lean mince,breadcrumbs, onion, ketchup, seasoning in a WW wholemeal pitta and 10g light cheese, butternut squash chips
Melon and grape 400g

Snacks
Alpen light bar and low fat crisps

Total cals: 1291 (under by 9)

Exercise:
Box and core class- 50-hour usually. Just on my way out now!

I should add I'm drinking my 2 litres of water a day too! Two 500ml bottles at school, a pint in the morning, a pint at dinner! :)

Another good day hun and well done on still resisting the biscuits :0) well done also with all the water drinking,hope you enjoy tonight's workout :0)

Back