Doctorwhogirl's Journey of Maintenance on Discovery! :)

Sounds goods as planned! I'm so unorganised to compared to you! I'm sure you have to defo lose this week for sure!!!! I'm down 4 lb, so chuffed with meself!

Thanks Jaly hun, popping to your thread now! ;) x

Thanks Karen! 4 pounds!! :O Wow! So envious! Really well done! Have you started a food diary??? x

doctorwhogirl said:
Thanks Jaly hun, popping to your thread now! ;) x

Thanks Karen! 4 pounds!! :O Wow! So envious! Really well done! Have you started a food diary??? x

Yes I think so! I don't know of its in the right place thou lol only started yesterday tho.

Can you send me a link??

Afternoon ladies!! Hope ye had a good day too! First day back but because I'm a learning support teacher this year I had no kids! just doing paperwork and prep all day! Really REALLY weird! I missed the kids! Hopefully it will be ok once I get into it!

Wow! Someone else around the 10/11st mark and using the 'vintage' points system! :)

I weigh in at around 10st 8lbs right now and struggled to get below 10st 6lbs for so long I gave up, but I'm back on the wagon again to try and lose those annoying pounds!

I'm on around 18 points, 20 on weekdays as I walk for about 2 hours as part of my commute.

My mum was the exact same when she was doing WW, she couldn't seem to get below 10st 6lbs either until she dropped to 16 points for a while which helped her shift it then she was able to go back to 18pts. But 16 is really hard!! Was just on your blog, I cook fried rice all the time too - such a yummy and healthy option when cooked right :)

alyrose said:
Wow! Someone else around the 10/11st mark and using the 'vintage' points system! :)

I weigh in at around 10st 8lbs right now and struggled to get below 10st 6lbs for so long I gave up, but I'm back on the wagon again to try and lose those annoying pounds!

I'm on around 18 points, 20 on weekdays as I walk for about 2 hours as part of my commute.

My mum was the exact same when she was doing WW, she couldn't seem to get below 10st 6lbs either until she dropped to 16 points for a while which helped her shift it then she was able to go back to 18pts. But 16 is really hard!! Was just on your blog, I cook fried rice all the time too - such a yummy and healthy option when cooked right :)

I remember you from before and advising me about the fried rice lol

Day Four Calorie Counting
2 days since and no staffroom biscuit!

breakfast
Tesco Micro oats, skimmed milk, honey with ginger

lunch
Tuna mixed with extra light mayo and ketchup, mixed salad, tomato, scallion, onion, red pepper,
Sugar Free Jelly
babybel light

After school
Melon and grape with 100g low fat natural yoghurt
WW scone and jam

Dinner
Homemade quorn pastie, butternut squash chips, aubergine and courgette and mixed veg

Snacks
Special K bar
Tesco potato thins

Total cals: 1296 (under by 3)

Exercise: 4km jog

Clothes still tight. No major difference in my body at all I don't think. On a downer about it all now tonight but will weigh in on Saturday as I've been counting cals since Monday really so that will be 5 full days. I'd rather wait the week but not going to start weighing in on a Monday every week. Saturday suits me better.

Wrecked from school and rehearsals
icon_sad.gif

Morning hun, keep going, just because theres no loose clothes feeling doesnt mean theres no result :)
Have a lovely day today xx

I remember you too Daisy! You look fab :)

Aw, give it time hun :) x Well done on resisting the biscuits! Don't feel down! Sorry to hear you're so tired though, and indeed, WI on the day which suits you best xx
Thanks hun, ah the weight thing, as you all know, is hard at the minute. I think cos I've come so far I put a lot of pressure on myself to stay slim. I don't want to be one of those people that loses loads and piles it all back. I'd hate people to look at me and go "Oooh she's put it all back on" Even though I know I shouldn't care what they think!!!

Morning hun, keep going, just because theres no loose clothes feeling doesnt mean theres no result :)
Have a lovely day today xx

Evening! :p Hopefully! We'll see tomorrow! Hope you had a fab day! x

Hi Hun..deffo keep going,you have to give your body time to change! Hope you have a good day :0)
Thanks Daisy, yeah I suppose it's only been 5 days...it's just normally when I start a diet I lose 3/4 pounds in one go. Clearly that's not happening anymore :p

Good luck Doctorwhogirl, I hope you lose something this week!! Fingers crossed. :)

Aw thanks Karen! Tomorrow! EEeeeeek!

Day Five Calorie Counting
3 days and no staffroom biscuit!

breakfast
Tesco Micro oats, skimmed milk, honey with ginger

lunch
Tuna mixed with extra light mayo and ketchup, mixed salad, tomato, scallion, onion, red pepper,
Sugar Free Jelly
babybel light

After school
Melon and grape with 100g low fat natural yoghurt
WW scone and jam

Dinner
Quorn stir fry with 75g quorn chicken pieces, 50g noodles, frozen stir fry veg, mushrooms and asparagus, oyster sauce and soy sauce

Snacks
Special K bar
40g airpopped popcorn

Total cals: 1269 (under by 32)

Exercise: None today. :( Really was too tired though! I'll be fine when I'm back into the routine of getting up that but earlier! :)

Weight in tomorrow!
Think I'm going to have King Prawn Chow Mein for tea from the chinese aswell!

Back