Doctorwhogirl's Journey of Maintenance on Discovery! :)

Another good day hun and well done on still resisting the biscuits :0) well done also with all the water drinking,hope you enjoy tonight's workout :0)
Thanks Daisy! Yeah I'm surprised at the biscuits! I suppose it's all about habit! And breaking that habit!

Fab day! Hope you enjoyed the workout and well done with drinking so much water!

Thank hun! LOVE the boxing! My partner wasn't great at holding the boxing pads last night though so the second half of the workout wasn't great as I do the sequences quite fast, and it sounds big headed..., but she couldn't keep up :( But I've been there longer...that sounds really big headed! Sorry! It's hard tho when you can't go at your own pace!

Yayy back in the 10's!! Next step 10 st 7lb well that's how I'm doing it half a stone at a time. :)
YAY! that's the main thing! Please god I'll stay in the tens!

Day Nine Calorie Counting
5 days and no staffroom biscuit!

Breakfast
Tesco Micro oats, skimmed milk, honey with ginger

Lunch
Sugar free Jelly, Babybel Light, Homemade Tomato soup (Only about 60cals!)
WW scone with reduced sugar jam

Dinner
Chicken breast in mushroom and philadelphia light sauce, WW chips 160g, mixed cauliflower, broccoli and carrot
Melon and grape 400g and WW eclair

Snacks
Tesco wafer bar, Dairlea dunkers (love these!)

Total cals: 1296 (under by 4) But had a small piece of my mum's boiled ham so I'd say I'm over by about 10.

Exercise:
4km jog at a good pace today!

Food looks good hun and you don't sound big headed at all :0) yup habits and food can often go hand in hand!
Well done on another good day :0)

So sorry for not posting since Tuesday! HECTIC week!

Starting back at work is always hard but it does give me a great structure food wise 5/7 days a week. The play I'm in is on next week so my evenings will be freer then. I feel like I'm cramming food in at the moment to get to my calorie goal and killing myself to fit in exercise! I'll be glad when I can chill a bit more!!!

Here's an overview:

Wednesday: 1297 cals, under by 3. total body spin class

Thursday: 1244 cals under by 77. That's quite a lot to be under but I'll use them on weigh in day! And more! Also did a 4km jog.

Friday: 1268 cals under by 32. Again, under, but they're added to the weekend bank of cals! Rest day Friday.

Saturday: Have a big opening night party for my gym to go to! V excited! They said there would be food and drink but I'm going to try and not eat the nibbles and I've planned for nice, good food throughout the day. Sort of my normal food so no food treats. And then about 4/5 drinks of vodka and diet coke! Haven't drank in over a month!!! So this should be fun. Nervous about drinking now though in case it negatively affects my weight loss next week. But I hope because I have accounted for it it'll be ok! GOing to do a 4k jog today to help and then pull back cals tomorrow to keep me under my weekly goal if I need to.
Aiming for about 1500/1600 cals! Which is about 300 over what I normally eat.... but it's all PLANNED! :D

So today's weigh in. I felt more or less the same in my clothes tbh and was delighted at that. I just wanted to maintain my loss more or less and maybe lose a small bit more...

Last week I was
10st 12.2

This week I was
10st 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :face: :shock: :D :D :D :D :D

MADNESS! Bit scared by the fact I lost 3.2 this week to be honest! I'm having my "That's going to bounce back on" panic attack! But hopefully not! Maybe it's just my body kicking in! WHo knows!

Good things about this weight loss though!!!
I am now back in the 140's!
Most of my clothes are fitting ok again!
I've lost half a stone since my holiday!
I've nine pounds to goal!

YAY!

Let's hope it continues and that the return of alcohol doesn't destroy the hard work!! x

Whoohoo,well done hun,great achivement,stay positive,sounds like you've been a pretty busy bee,least it will soon calm down for you,enjoy the open night at the gym and the drinks ;0)

doctorwhogirl said:
So sorry for not posting since Tuesday! HECTIC week!

Starting back at work is always hard but it does give me a great structure food wise 5/7 days a week. The play I'm in is on next week so my evenings will be freer then. I feel like I'm cramming food in at the moment to get to my calorie goal and killing myself to fit in exercise! I'll be glad when I can chill a bit more!!!

Here's an overview:

Wednesday: 1297 cals, under by 3. total body spin class

Thursday: 1244 cals under by 77. That's quite a lot to be under but I'll use them on weigh in day! And more! Also did a 4km jog.

Friday: 1268 cals under by 32. Again, under, but they're added to the weekend bank of cals! Rest day Friday.

Saturday: Have a big opening night party for my gym to go to! V excited! They said there would be food and drink but I'm going to try and not eat the nibbles and I've planned for nice, good food throughout the day. Sort of my normal food so no food treats. And then about 4/5 drinks of vodka and diet coke! Haven't drank in over a month!!! So this should be fun. Nervous about drinking now though in case it negatively affects my weight loss next week. But I hope because I have accounted for it it'll be ok! GOing to do a 4k jog today to help and then pull back cals tomorrow to keep me under my weekly goal if I need to.
Aiming for about 1500/1600 cals! Which is about 300 over what I normally eat.... but it's all PLANNED! :D

So today's weigh in. I felt more or less the same in my clothes tbh and was delighted at that. I just wanted to maintain my loss more or less and maybe lose a small bit more...

Last week I was
10st 12.2

This week I was
10st 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :face: :shock: :D :D :D :D :D

MADNESS! Bit scared by the fact I lost 3.2 this week to be honest! I'm having my "That's going to bounce back on" panic attack! But hopefully not! Maybe it's just my body kicking in! WHo knows!

Good things about this weight loss though!!!
I am now back in the 140's!
Most of my clothes are fitting ok again!
I've lost half a stone since my holiday!
I've nine pounds to goal!

YAY!

Let's hope it continues and that the return of alcohol doesn't destroy the hard work!! x

Well done great loss!! I'm raging with meself cause that's what I should be at about now too!! But nope I let meself down again!! Anyways in Gona try get there this week!!!

Aw thanks ladies... So sorry I haven't been even able to read everyone's diaries! Hopefully when it calms down I can get back to posting and reading properly!

Quick update on today!

So last night went to plan, went to the party, didn't eat the food there and had one more vodka than I planned but was still only over by 216 which I'm very happy with especially cos I did a jog yesterday too.

Today's food! I saved back the calories I went over by yesterday. I like to do that when I can but obv it's not always possible. That way I feel I've my treat day, but it balances out...if that makes sense!

Breakfast
porridge, honey, ginger and cinnamon made with skimmed milk

Lunch
Bowl of homemade red pepper and butternut squash soup
Melon and grape mix with 100g natural low fat yoghurt

Dinner
roast chicken 150g, dry roast potato (1), turnip mash, broccoli and gravy and tablespoon stuffing
Sugar free jelly

Snacks
WW scone with reduced sugar jam 15g
Alpen light bar
Babybel light

Total cals: 1144 saved 156
Weekly summary: 68 calories under weekly goal. HURRAY! (that's after my defecit) So another on target week!
Week's exercise: 185/120 minutes. Did 65 minutes extra exercise!
Again, good week thank god and a new one tomorrow! Sorry again I haven't been able to catch up with you all, hope ye had a great weekend!

Oh and by the way! Was in my local butchers and they had minced beef. It looked REALLY lean so I asked out of curiosity was it a lean mince etc... and it turns out it's only 2% fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'll be eating a lot more mince in the future!!!!

Another good day for you,party sounds good,least it was only one extra vodka!
Well done on the extra exercise .
Love mince so I often have it aswell !

Thanks Daisy! It was lots of fun! :)
Was a bit up on scale this morning though by like 1.5 pounds :confused: Odd. Need to get off the scales now. There better not be a bounce back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Anyway we'll march on!

Here's today!

Breakfast
porridge, honey, skimmed milk and ginger

Lunch
SF jelly, babybel light, homemade butternut and red pepper soup
WW scone and jam

3oclock after school

Melon and grape tub

dinner
Homemade beef burger with lean mince, scallion and ketchup in a ww wholegrain pitta with 10g lf cheese. 150g homemade oven chips, mash turnip

Snacks
Kelkin choc rice cake bar and ww crisps
14g tub raisins

Exercise: 55 mins Box and Core (last one for weeks! :() Had great partner tonight though!

Total cals: 1297 (under by 4 cals)

Hope you all had a good day! Again, I know I haven't been able to check in on you all but I hope you're all doing brill! xx

doctorwhogirl said:
Was a bit up on scale this morning though by like 1.5 pounds :confused: Odd. Need to get off the scales now. There better not be a bounce back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Anyway we'll march on!

Here's today!

Breakfast

Lunch
WW scone and jam

3oclock after school
Melon and grape tub

dinner
Homemade beef burger with lean mince, scallion and ketchup in a ww wholegrain pitta with 10g lf cheese. 150g homemade oven chips, mash turnip

Snacks
14g tub raisins

Exercise: 55 mins Box and Core (last one for weeks! :() Had great partner tonight though!

Hope you all had a good day! Again, I know I haven't been able to check in on you all but I hope you're all doing brill! xx

Sounds nice! I'm getting bored of ww meals and eating the same stuff all the time! I'm off shopping tomorro and think I'm Gona try a turkey mince burger! Bought a food scales still haven't used it yet lol

doctorwhogirl said:

Anyway we'll march on!

Here's today!

Breakfast

Lunch
WW scone and jam

3oclock after school
Melon and grape tub

dinner

Snacks
14g tub raisins

Oh and my scales is the same it's up and down like a yo yo. 1 minute I'm yayyy next I'm nayyyyy ;-) how can you fluctuate by sometimes as much as 4 lb!!! Unless it's just my body!!

doctorwhogirl said:

Anyway we'll march on!

Here's today!

Breakfast

Lunch
WW scone and jam

3oclock after school
Melon and grape tub

dinner

Snacks
14g tub raisins

Looks good hun,shame about the last class for a few weeks though!
When do you wi? Weight goes up and down as you know so could be fine for then!

Back