Does anybody......

anniem

Eat anything at all if they feel so down about the food x for instance does anyone have a tin of tuna or a boiled egg something that shouldn't pull you out of ketosis not that I will I'm just wondering????

Yep all the time!! Love boiled eggs and tuna/mayo. I don't think I did it for the first couple of weeks? I think if you think its going to put you into an all/nothing mentality its best to abstain, but if faced with blowing the diet completely, then a boiled egg is def a better choice (and carb free). I've kind of done WS from the beginning really as I refused to give up milk in my tea from the start but i still lost a consistent 3lb each week. I didn't have the 4/5lbs that some were having but I thought it was a fair trade off and I got there in the end, albeit a little slower maybe? x

Ahhh I was mainly thinking if I excercise at gym

Ahhh well I need to kick my **** into ketosis first before I try anything like this and deffinately want to see a week or two through first lol

Just take it easy when exercising, too much can actually make weight loss stop.

I'm just scared of looking like I have loads of skin if I do to anything x

Don't* even x

When I get really tempted I will have tuna and egg or some other ketosis friendly snack, I find that works better for me than just a blanket ban on food. But most of the time I do TS.

Thankyou for that xxx it's something possible aftermath first week or so

You could try adding some miracle rice or noodles to your meals. Makes them more substantial and filling so you get less cravings

I make a batch of low carb almond and macadamia nut bars(3g carbs) for the freezer, I also boil loads of eggs for the fridge, I leave enough room in my macros for an emergency snack although I am trying to kick the 'snack' habit.

Back