Does anyone do a mixture of total and working each week ?

Hello

Im about to start exante, but I want to ease myself into it, and I was on CD before but I left.

So I want some ideas about whether its possible to mix, the weight loss results etc ?

Thanks

I did a pretty even mix of WS and TS in week 2 and still got a good loss. Lots of people do it and the results are still impressive, but as hantanna points out, you need to be sure that you'll be able to stop at your 400kcal meal. I also think it's important to make that meal a ketogenic one as you wouldn't want to be pinging in and out of K all the time. I think if I was starting exante again I'd do WS for the first couple of days to ease me into ketosis as I really suffered.

It would be a case of experimenting with it a bit to see what worked for you. We'll all be here for support if you need it. Good luck whatever you decide and keep us posted on your progress! :)

Hi, I'm on my first week (day 4), and have been invited out so going to eat (high protein) on Saturday, then get straight back on it Sunday. I'm not going to weigh myself untill the following Monday so just have to wait and see what happens. Good luck with what ever you choose. I think if we keep in mind the ketosis situation, surely it's better to do this if it works for us than not at all, it must be better than us stuffing a pizza, chinese or indian in our boddies. I know I'm only at week one and having done LT before (several times !!!) when I fall off the waggon I beat myself up so much that I give up, so this time if I end up eating at weekends ( again high protein) then so be it. GOOD LUCK x

Deecee66 said:
Hi
I really struggled with TS at the weekends so decided to mix the two. I do TS Monday to Friday and WS at weekends....only my 2nd full week but have lost 12ibs so far so very happy that this is working fir me.

Good luck with which ever you decide to do.

Dee
xx

That's amazing Dee . A really sensible approach. I had planned on doing that once I got below 12 stone but may rethink cos my OH is finding it harder than me that we have no social life or food in the house ! My problem is i would end up with a glass of vino with the meal and screw it all up !! X

I've been thinking about adding WS every friday or saturday. I think I'd like to complete a few weeks on TS first though. Knowing I could go out for a salad or something with the OH would make things a lot easier. Good luck Nasher :)

I am doing mainly TS but allowing myself to do WS very occasionally with small low carb meals. It suits me better, but I'm being careful and if I start to trip and fall will get back on TS.

I think the important thing is to be very aware of what you're doing (negatives and positives) and do what is best for you. :) You're not alone if you do decide to do this.

Best of luck!

Back