Does anyone drink tap water?

babyphat

hey everyone

just wondering how many people drink tap water and whether its good or bad for you. i cant afford to buy so much mineral water a week, so i drink tap but ive heard its got so many chemicals in it. does anyone use those water filters and are they good?

thanx

xx

I drink tap water ....

When i go down to my parents in Kent and my SIL in Middlesex they filter their water ...

I do like soda water which I mix with the orange water flavouring and tastes like old fashioned lemonade.

i use a water filter, like you, i can't afford bottled & don't see why i should pay twice ie rates & bottles !

6 litres of tap water every day!

I put it through a Brita water filter (dead cheap!)

Tastes lovely and not fallen over yet.

Mike

I use a water filter and as I live in a hard water area it makes a lot of difference. I drink 6 pints of this per day and then 2 pints of the cheapest shop brand sparkling water with water flavourings in it for a treat towards the end of the day.

Im a bottled mineral water person.

I drink either brita filtered water or tap water.... no probs!!!! In fact the water out my bathroom tap is nicer than my kitchen....mmmmm bizarre....LOL!!!

When doing LL Development I liked tap water (boiled in the kettle) with a tiny bit of lemon water flavouring. Now I have the hot water flavoured with lemon or lime juice.

Occasionally by Tesco's value sparkling water as a change (I think it's 11p a 2 litre bottle)

I drink either brita filtered water or tap water.... no probs!!!! In fact the water out my bathroom tap is nicer than my kitchen....mmmmm bizarre....LOL!!!

OMG, I thought I was the only person who loved bathroom water!!! DH thinks Im a fruitcake!!

Its got to be the old aqua de la tap for me, cant beat a pint of bathroom clear!!!

not sure i wanna know how u discovered that! hehe

Im the same as mich, i use brita filter but if i havent bothered to refill it, i'll use tap water. doesnt seem to be a prob.

xx

Like many others I drink tap water in the day and v chaep sparkling water at night as a treat! Can't afford mineral water on top of the LL expense!!

Be careful with drinking bathroom water as one of my dad's neighbours became very ill from it.. his came from a tank in the loft..

Tap for me too - four litres at work then another 1.5-2 at home. When I go out I drink soda water as a) its free and b) I like it!

I drink bottled water and usually buy the brand thats on BOGOF offer that particular week. The only 'treat' I have on this diet is my bottled water (sad I know) so I make sure that I have my order in with Tesco's so I don't feel left out! Angela x

I buy 2 litre mineral water for the week and drink 1 bottle a day. I drink the first 2 ltrs then fill up either from Brita filter or tap for second 2 ltrs.

I drink tap water at home as the water here is very good but at work (which is 35 miles away) I always drink bottled as the water is horrid, it goes all cloudy and stays that way for a few minutes - really don't want that in my stomach.

Mineral water tastes funny......:confused::confused::confused: I'm forever emptying out mineral water from new bottles so I can put tap water in. :crazy:

Maybe the hard water/soft water makes a big difference....never really had hard water. :)

Back