Does anyone else feel like they are constantly eating?

Lucy1987

I have been having a nosy at some food diaries and have noticed I eat so much more than some people.

This is what I've eaten today (currently trying out Success Express):

Breakfast: Quorn sausages, scrambled egg and baked beans.

Lunch: Ham sandwich (HEB for bread), muller light yoghurt, apple, nectarine, strawberries.

Tea: Gammon, roast potatoes, carrots and green beans followed by a fresh fruit salad.

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light bars (HEB), 5 LC Light triangles (HEA), Activia FF yoghurt, French Fries (4.5 syns) and a Kit Kat (5.5 syns).

Am I greedy or is this normal?

xx

Id say that is pretty normal.

B - 'Fried' egg with bacon and Diet sausages and a glass of milk
L - chicken salad sandwich
D - Beef ham, D.Sausages, SW chips and 'Fried' egg

Snacks - Fruit!, Quavers and triffle mm

I usually eat loads more than this.

Your menu looks fine to me, it's great isn't it we are eating all this food every day and we are on a diet and losing weight, can't be bad can it.....

Good luck with your weight loss, and don't worry about your day's menu it really is OK. X

I'd say that it you're eating because you're hungry then fair play. On a scale of 1 to 10 of being hungry you should eat when you are a 7/8. Never let it get to the point where you're a 10 and ravenous.

I'd say that it you're eating because you're hungry then fair play. On a scale of 1 to 10 of being hungry you should eat when you are a 7/8. Never let it get to the point where you're a 10 and ravenous.

Don't worry, I never let it get that far. :p

I often drink water when I feel hungry as hunger can often be confused for thirst.

It doesn't look a lot to me! My food diary may not look like a lot of food but you don't see how much I eat - for example if I have courgette pasta then it will just say "courgette pasta and salad" but it will be a plateful of salad and a huge bowlful of pasta!!!

Don't worry about the amount you eat, just eat cos you need to, never get too hungry and remember everyone is different so some will eat less than others. You're doing just fine!

Well I will hope for a loss this week then!

Last week was star week and I put on 2lbs (well I STS according to SW) so fingers crossed I've lost that and maybe a bit more... So close to a stone!

x

It doesn't look a lot to me! My food diary may not look like a lot of food but you don't see how much I eat - for example if I have courgette pasta then it will just say "courgette pasta and salad" but it will be a plateful of salad and a huge bowlful of pasta!!!

Don't worry about the amount you eat, just eat cos you need to, never get too hungry and remember everyone is different so some will eat less than others. You're doing just fine!

Same here lol. When i say sausage, mash and mushy peas i have a huuuge mountain of mash and loads of mushy peas lol x

Lunch: Ham sandwich (HEB for bread), muller light yoghurt, apple, nectarine, strawberries.

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light bars (HEB),
Am I greedy or is this normal?

xx

Just curious about the HEB's. Can you have 2 aplen bars for 1 HEB?
x

OMG that is the best news I have heard all week!

i keep thinking the same thing! are you on extra easy? i feel like i've eaten loads today:

b - banana and muller yoghurt
l - jacket with beans
d - chicken mini roast (4 syns) with carrots, peas, potatoes and gravy
HEa - 2 babybel cheeses
HEb - (haven't had one-oops)
snacks - strawberries, grapes

i'm on first week so can't wait to see if it works for me on saturday..fingers crossed!

oh and a colleague offered me 2 squares of white chocolate earlier - regretfully i accepted as i completely forgot about my diet! any ideas what the syn value of just 2 cubes is?

Back