Does anyone else like gazing at their ticker?

Barb

Gold Member
I've just altered my ticker and realised that I was just looking at it with a soppy grin on my face!:8855:

I suppose it is 'seeing' the losses mounting up and accepting that i am really doing it. Just made me happy.:D

I love it come weigh day and you change it and just look at it for a short time and think I'm on the right path and gives me good encouragement to carry on.

Changing it every week is my fave thing to do. Sometimes I look at it and think "is this really happening?" lol.

Often I feel as though I slipped through a Harry Potter type portkey about 6 months ago where the alternate me eats good healthy foods is normal quantities and gets smaller every week.

lol yes I am completely mad.

You are not mad! Unless you are and I am too! Glad I'm not the only one.

yes - i find it reallly motivating.

Am soooo glad I'm not the only ticker gazer :8855:

Actually I gaze soppily at all sorts of new things, a new mug, new top or picture frame, anything really ;)

I don't have a ticker but love updating my profile so it works out my bmi etc :)

I'm a gazer too lol only just created a ticker today and had a good long gaze at it as it didn't feel as if it about me if that makes sense lol x

I love looking at my progress graph in Myfitnesspal. I can't wait to adjust it whenever I lose anything!

Am desperately waiting for my ticker to get to a 10lb loss - am so close but it's been hovering on 8-9 now for nearly three weeks... Grrr...

Back