Does anyone else... or is it just me

mrsessex

Gold Member
Do you feel a TON lighter when you see the next stone down flicker up on the scales...even if its for like a split second ?? :p

I saw the '11's' this morning for the first time in about 4 years and then it went back up to 12 :cry: loooool but for that teeeeny moment i was elated and felt about 8 stone LMAO!!!

Does anyone else get very exctied at that or am i a twonk? :D

And also its made me wanna wear me 'skinny' clothes ie..shorter skirt haha

Talk about ALL in the head!!

Mrs essex, I have to say your new picture is very flattering! :) hehe

I am the same, I havent seen it happen in a while though. I want the 12s to come and see me really quickly!

I am in the 13's!!!!!! (unofficial) I get weighed on Tuesday next week, and I can't wait!!!!!!!! Mrsessex - nope you are not a twonk! I also feel like I'm walking on air this morning! Perhaps we are twonks together?! ha ha ha!!! Hugs x x x

lol no I get that too and luckily I get it twice as often! My scales weigh in Kilos but on here and with CDC I do everything in stones - soooo I get excited when I go down from one stone to the next AND I get excited when I go down in sets of 10 kilos - like right now I am 130.5 kilos and I am planning on scale hopping every day until I see it's gone down to 129 and I am going to be SO excited!, then in a couple of week time I will get excited again when 20st something becomes 19 st something.

Grins - it just keeps getting better!

I think we all feel so great seeing a new first number on the scales, last night at CDC's i went into the 15's and i haven't been in them since 2001, so that was only for a brief couple of weeks before i crept up again. but by my scales today i am midway into them so i well pleased that i will soon be on the downhill slope off them heading to the 14's

Not just you Mrs E, I am soo excited about seeing the 13s soon appear on my scales, the scales definitely affect us psychologically- works the other way as well...when you gain a couple of pounds you feel stones heavier.
Bet you get to the 11s this weekend x

I saw the '11's' this morning for the first time in about 4 years and then it went back up to 12 :cry: loooool but for that teeeeny moment i was elated and felt about 8 stone LMAO!!!

I know exactly what you mean - I CAN'T wait to see 11s on the scale. You must be so excited!!!!
Well done and keep up a good work xxx

lol no I get that too and luckily I get it twice as often! My scales weigh in Kilos but on here and with CDC I do everything in stones - soooo I get excited when I go down from one stone to the next AND I get excited when I go down in sets of 10 kilos - like right now I am 130.5 kilos and I am planning on scale hopping every day until I see it's gone down to 129 and I am going to be SO excited!, then in a couple of week time I will get excited again when 20st something becomes 19 st something.

Grins - it just keeps getting better!

OMG so much fun!!! In fact double the fun. I am the same; I weight in stones for WW but also like to know how much in kg! haha and yes, I feel lighter every time I see long awaited results. I can't wait until I join 11 club though :)
I am a wee bit scalo-holic but that's what keeps me motivated. So hey, no harm done.
Have a fab day girlies xxxx

ooh yeah i totally agree.... i love the teasing little flicker of the scales, i get so excited that that weight is in sight! Then I have some little fun reminiscing moments about life when I was that size last!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay im normal :D :D

Glad you all feel the same

The scales are work of the devil though aint they... i wish i had enough willpower to throw them out but i cant...they my likkle comfort blankey!

Why throw them away? I only make sure that batteries are changed regularly. hahaha
No space for wrong readings xxxx

I'd love to not be..beholden to the scales though! Every morning i get on them just to see how much of a slither of a pound ive lost..its not good!!! I'd love to wait until weigh in...but i cant ah well lol
x

I weigh in the middle of the night if I have to get up for a wee, before and after!!

Hahahhaahhaha :8855:

I thought I am the only one doing things like that though x

I had the recent joy of being in the 10's on my scale (I was 11 stone at last official weigh-in 13 days ago) - however, I have 'slipped' and back into the 11's.
Also love your new photo?! I needed a giggle what with my own atrociously disappointing behaviour.

You will soon be permanently located in the next stone down x

Back