Does anyone else struggle this time of night?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blue_grapefruit, 15 April 2008.

1. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Well-Known Member

Please tell me i'm not alone.

What do you do to get through it?

Leah xx
  2. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Well-Known Member

doing exactly what I am doing now Post on here!
    Chat on MSN
    stroke cat!!
  3. fatgirlslim76

fatgirlslim76 Well-Known Member

yes im findin it really hard these nites,especially at around this time,just havin my bar now,feel it helps 2 have it this time,hang in there.xx
  4. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

yeah evenings have always been my worst time of day... I guess it's because in the day time there's people who might look at me funny if I sat and ate a whole pack of muffins.. in the evening.. no one bats an eyelid!! but that's because I live with 3 cats and so long as they get fed, they don't judge me.

if it's really bad then I have a nice bath, I've never wanted to eat in the bath.
  5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Anything to keep yourself busy, post, chat, read a book even go to bed if you have to!

6. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

I'm going to watch Holby City then go to bed - horrid time of the day :mad::mad::mad:.... I'm fine in the mornings but this time of the day really gets to me xxxx
  7. blue_grapefruit

Why was this time of day even invented? :(
  8. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Well-Known Member

It is supposed to be time to relax and spend time with loved ones!!!!LOL
  9. blue_grapefruit

He's in work and i'm supposed to be doing work!
  10. chambles

chambles Well-Known Member

i have cut my bar into chunks and put them in the freezer so i can have some when i fancy some

also bought a wii at the weekend so getting exercise to
  11. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

I'm meant to be working too!! I just can't face it :( so I've been watching the simpsons instead :D
  12. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

To p!ss people like us off! xxxxxxxxxxx
  13. blue_grapefruit

Yep, done that, Now i'm watchin gbattlestar although i watched it online last week.

BAH! Anyone fancy a coffee? I don't mind making them xx
  14. bondgirl

bondgirl Member

Its all about breaking bad habbits:rolleyes: even though I've had a bypass I still feel the urge to sit n eat whilst watching tv:eek: however I'm retraining myself not to:eek:

Try doing something you don't normally do to take your mind off the dreaded food;)
  15. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

ooh yes please, it a giganti mug xx
  16. Prettyfacebut?

Prettyfacebut? ...body-has-caught-up!!!!

I'm currently screaming B*LL*CKS out of the window....hang on....distant sound of police to run!!!!!
  17. blue_grapefruit

Mega annoyed now. Went to unload the dishwasher and OH KEEPS putting knives upright in there. I know they wash better, cut have just sliced my hand open.

I would be laughing if i wasnt in so much pain x
  18. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

OUCH!! Give him another slap from me, he'll be black and blue by the time I'm finished. Stick your hand in the air to stop the bleeding!

19. ast

ast Well-Known Member

I am terrible at this time!
    Today I have frozen a tetra making it really hard to eat. I've been working on this one for half an hour. :)
  20. blue_grapefruit

I am, makes typing hard. Anyone know anything about decorin and biglycan?