Does anyone else struggle this time of night?

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Please tell me i'm not alone.

What do you do to get through it?

Leah xx

doing exactly what I am doing now Post on here!
Chat on MSN
Facebook
Ebay
stroke cat!!

yes im findin it really hard these nites,especially at around this time,just havin my bar now,feel it helps 2 have it this time,hang in there.xx

yeah evenings have always been my worst time of day... I guess it's because in the day time there's people who might look at me funny if I sat and ate a whole pack of muffins.. in the evening.. no one bats an eyelid!! but that's because I live with 3 cats and so long as they get fed, they don't judge me.

if it's really bad then I have a nice bath, I've never wanted to eat in the bath.

Anything to keep yourself busy, post, chat, read a book even go to bed if you have to!

Gx

Why was this time of day even invented? :(

He's in work and i'm supposed to be doing work!

i have cut my bar into chunks and put them in the freezer so i can have some when i fancy some

also bought a wii at the weekend so getting exercise to

I'm meant to be working too!! I just can't face it :( so I've been watching the simpsons instead :D

Yep, done that, Now i'm watchin gbattlestar although i watched it online last week.

BAH! Anyone fancy a coffee? I don't mind making them xx

Its all about breaking bad habbits:rolleyes: even though I've had a bypass I still feel the urge to sit n eat whilst watching tv:eek: however I'm retraining myself not to:eek:

Try doing something you don't normally do to take your mind off the dreaded food;)

ooh yes please, it a giganti mug xx

I'm currently screaming B*LL*CKS out of the window....hang on....distant sound of police sirens.....got to run!!!!!
X

ooh yes please, it a giganti mug xx

Mega annoyed now. Went to unload the dishwasher and OH KEEPS putting knives upright in there. I know they wash better, cut have just sliced my hand open.

I'm currently screaming B*LL*CKS out of the window....hang on....distant sound of police sirens.....got to run!!!!!
X

I would be laughing if i wasnt in so much pain x

OUCH!! Give him another slap from me, he'll be black and blue by the time I'm finished. Stick your hand in the air to stop the bleeding!

Gx

I am terrible at this time!
Today I have frozen a tetra making it really hard to eat. I've been working on this one for half an hour. :)

I am, makes typing hard. Anyone know anything about decorin and biglycan?

Back