Green Days Does anyone feel they are eating too much?

Is that one vegetarian?

Xx

I love the oatybix bars. Glad you can have them as a hex. Especially when im craving sweet goodies lol xx

Lost 1lb today. Was expectibg a gain. I had a chinese last friday, even though it was boiled rice with mixed veg in ok sauce(counted 14syns??) and a few prawn crackers.

Wed 5 oct

Breakfast -
Bran flakes (hexB), Blackberries, honey(2syns), yoghurt(2syns)

Snack-oatybar (4.5syns)

Lunch- SW quiche(egg, cottage cheese, onion, spinach) lettuce, onion, sweetcorn, spinach
Grape fruit bag

Snack- fruit bag apple and grapes
2 ryvita(hexB)
2 dairylea light(hexA)

Dinner- pasta, passata, onion, sweetcorn, mozzerella(hexA), 1 quorn sausage(1syn), 2 eggs

Syns- 9.5
Exercise- wii fit 40 mins

Xx

Thursday 6 Oct

Breakfast - Beans and Egg(1syn)

Snack - Oatybar(hexB)

Lunch - Pasta, Passata, onion, sweetcorn, 1 quorn sausage, 2 dairylea light(hexA)

Snack -

Dinner - 2 meat free burgers (2syn), cheese and broccali pasta sauce(0.5syns), milk(hexA), spinach, onion and sweetcorn

Snack -

Syns - 4.5
Exercise - Wii personal trainer 40 Mins

xx

Il be going out tomorrow, but going to try and stick to vodka diet coke ahhh

Xx

Hey after 6 months of doin ee n gettin to target, last week i found myself gettin a bit down n fed up of dietin but rather than give up i got weighed on tue nite n on wed started green days thinkin a change is what i needed but i eat so much im strugglin to syn and im not very hopeful for a loss cos i eat so much, fingers crossed thou xx

linzi969 said:
Hey after 6 months of doin ee n gettin to target, last week i found myself gettin a bit down n fed up of dietin but rather than give up i got weighed on tue nite n on wed started green days thinkin a change is what i needed but i eat so much im strugglin to syn and im not very hopeful for a loss cos i eat so much, fingers crossed thou xx

Congratulations on getting to target. I only do green days with me being a veggie. I find that i struggle to get my syns in too, i always almost have to just put a sauce on or in my meals to use my syns.
I dont eat chocolate because i will end up buying the cadburys factory if someone introduces me to a dairymilk again lol.
I think with green because it is pasta, rice based its more difficult to portion control so we automatically eat more. Good luck on a loss xx

Sineadsss said:
has anyone tried alpen light bars?

week 1: -3
week 2: -3
week 3: -0
week 4: -1.5

Yep they taste lovely and you can have 2 for a hexB :) x

They are nice cut up and sprinkled over some low fat natural yoghurt and strawberries.

zilla said:
They are nice cut up and sprinkled over some low fat natural yoghurt and strawberries.

I do that.... Yum x

Back