• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Does anyone have any photos of scan bran cake?

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
S: 19st8.0lb C: 19st8.0lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 47 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
Ahahahaha - try 'tubgirl' next - she's the poster girl for Alli! :D

S: 15st0lb C: 10st8lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 4st6lb(29.52%)
Ahahahaha - try 'tubgirl' next - she's the poster girl for Alli! :D
Oh, I used to do a bit about her in my set, when I did stand-up. A lot of the younger male comedians thought they were "edgy", but they stood open-mouthed at the things I talked about. Hahaha!

It was always a laugh to go out on stage, looking all Mumsy and normal...And then be really vile and disgusting.

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
Heh I do love stand up comedy, did you do the Jongleurs circuit or the little indie places?

BTW to anyone reading, I nabbed a scan bran cake pic from the SW website so i'm all set, ta x

Heh I do love stand up comedy, did you do the Jongleurs circuit or the little indie places?
I did about 90 gigs, mostly around Brighton (I ran my own night for a bit)...Although I performed in Seattle once ( I was on holiday, they didn't fly me out there)! I haven't done Jongleurs but I did some pretty big gigs. I've also done improvised comedy and written sketches, song parodies etc. for a stage show called "The Treason Show" (now moving venues) which played to about 1000 people a month.

Oh and Radio 4 paid me to talk about the Oscars (about 4 years ago)! That was fun.

Occasionally I used to get recognised in the street and stuff. My kids were really proud of me and used to bring their mates to gigs. Bless. I did it mostly as a paying "hobby", I didn't have the freedom (or the inclination) to set out and develop a comedy career...I was over 40 and had 3 sons at home at the time (one was littleish). People I know who got on TV worked really hard and slogged around the country every night, and I admire them for that.

I keep saying I'm going to start again, up here. I'm going to watch some shows and see what's going on before I try though. IF I try.

Not IF Daisy, WHEN! (then I can drop your name into a conversation! :p)
Hahaha! I doubt anyone would ever know who you meant. It's fun though and doing stand-up is a cheaper way to have a clear-out than colonic irrigation.