Original Scan Bran=great weight loss!!

I really like the scan bran coffee cake which minky gave me the recipe for....

image-150756953.jpg

image-3826105988.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

can someone double check something for me. If you look at the ingredients it's 85% unprocessed wheat bran, correct? I can buy unprocessed wheat bran at the health food shop so could I just use that to make cakes etc with as it's cheaper (1kg bag is same price as the crisp bread from H&B). Obviously I'd have to process 5 crisps breads to see how much powder it would give so to measure out from the kg.

Just wondering if that would basically work?

can someone double check something for me. If you look at the ingredients it's 85% unprocessed wheat bran, correct? I can buy unprocessed wheat bran at the health food shop so could I just use that to make cakes etc with as it's cheaper (1kg bag is same price as the crisp bread from H&B). Obviously I'd have to process 5 crisps breads to see how much powder it would give so to measure out from the kg.

Just wondering if that would basically work?

Don't know answer to this sorry

My fave scan bran recipe last week was a sw parkin cake which was made with oats too and made a lovely base for breakfasts (have also read that having oats with high fibre food may help with any difficulties with toiletting isues!)

How do you make that please? Xxx

I made the curlywurly cake on slimming world website using scanbran and actually really enjoyed it!

I sent that recipe to the website :)
I was over the moon when they posted it and ky actual photo too xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning ladies,just been having a nosy around this thread. Am I right on thinking that if I make a scan bran cake I have to eat it in one day,maybe as a meal, for it to qualify as a hexb?? Thanks :)

Back