Does anyone have silly lil habits when having the shakes???

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
I have realised that when I make my shakes I have to have a warm cuppa tea afterwards. Not sure why as I put ice with my shakes ~lol~

Just something I've gotten use to I suppose.

Come on what habits you do all have when having your shakes :) x x x

I did it before I started adding the ice to the shakes...its something I've always done. Might be to take the taste of the shake away ;) lol x x x

Yeah they leave a pretty rotten taste in your mouth I think thats half the reason this diet gives you bad breath!! do you know where to get the ideas for things you can do with shakes? x

I find making my shakes colder easier to take. Although Dee has posted a great recipe link on her diary :) x x x

My funny habit is to drink my breakfast and lunch lipotrim straight down in big gulps and then to drink a glass of carbonated water straight down. Incidentally, I do all this secretly in the shower room in work so that colleagues can't see me as I am a secret Lipotrimmer. I am then so full that I feel I wobble all the way back to my office and feel sure that people must see me walking "Pregnantly"!

Has the tune to R Whites lemonade in my head now....i'm a secret lipotrim drinker ....LT ....LT ;) x x x

My little habit is in the morning. I tend to have a vanilla with coffee or earl grey. I always mix my shake up first & then I have to have a mouthful of the vanilla shake on it's own before I add it to the coffee or tea? Strange I know! x

I have a pint of water with ice next to my shake

not sure why something i have always done even the first time round .

I don't drink anything after my shake for at least 1.5 hours as I don't want to dilute the shake too much that it flushes the vitamins and minerals away :)

Mirjam said:
I don't drink anything after my shake for at least 1.5 hours as I don't want to dilute the shake too much that it flushes the vitamins and minerals away :)

Could that happen :0/ ??

Dunno, but I find that if I drink too soon after my shake, I'm getting hungry that's why I wait about 2 hours so that my body can take the nutrients out of the shake.

Mirjam said:
Dunno, but I find that if I drink too soon after my shake, I'm getting hungry that's why I wait about 2 hours so that my body can take the nutrients out of the shake.

Interesting I find the opposite I feel full I guess effects ppl differently x

I love how we all have different things we do with our shakes :) and routines lol x x x

Mirjam said:

No matter how much water u add to the shake it won't dilute the nutrients. Adding 1 packet to 500mls and adding 1 packet to 2L of water, as long as you drink the whole thing, you are ingesting the same amount of SHAKE.

Whether it does or doesn't, not important to me. I don't like them diluted and it makes me hungry.

Back