• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Does anyone know??

S: 11st5lb C: 10st5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 1st0lb(8.81%)
Hi all :)

I am really hoping someone out there has the answer!

You know the fry light bottles? There is a ceaser salad dressing made by the same people in the same style bottle but I can't find it ANYWHERE! I have looked by the frylight and by the salad dressings in every supermarket but no joy. I saw some months ago pre SW and am regretting not stocking up now!

Helllllp!! x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st1lb C: 14st1lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey,

I picked up a bottle of this when I was in Morrisons a couple of weeks ago. I am pretty sure it was near the sauces, but I can't really remember. I just saw it and grabbed some as I couldn't remember seeing it anywhere else. Try there?

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
S: 19st3lb C: 18st1.5lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(5.76%)
I have been looking for this to and was pointed in the direction of morrisons, must be the only place to go for it.

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
S: 13st6.5lb C: 12st9.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(5.84%)
i'm the exact same, i've tried Morrisons, Asda and Sainsbury's and none of them have got it here :(

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
S: 19st3lb C: 18st1.5lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(5.76%)
I've looked in sainsbury's, tesco's and asda's still no joy :( was in morrisons the other day and forgot to look, but did finally manage to get ryvita wholegrain crackerbread :D