Does anyone still do red and green days?

I like red and green :)

In my diary I write R, G, and EE, and cross out as I eat. For example, I have a banana and yoghurt as a typical breakfast. So its safe on all plans, nothing gets crossed out yet. Today I'm having BOTH rice and chicken for my lunch, so both green and red have to be crossed out, which makes it an EE day :)

Or alternatively if I had porridge for breakfast, then toast or something for lunch, I would cross out EE because I've already had 2 heBs.

I do think this method really needs a good understanding of all 3 plans as you can confuse yourself lol =D

I'm still fairly new to all this but already I like to mix it up with all three plans. Green for hungry days, I can have pasta or jacket potato n beans which are filling for me. Other days its easier to go EE when im cooking for all the family (curry n rice, spag bol, roast etc) I started 2nd January and have lost 8lb, I'm pleased with the losses so far :) xx

I find that I prefer red and green days. When I do EE days I miss the extra HE A's. Greens are my fave, but I need to do more red to keep losing

I do a mixture of all 3. I found personally that if for 5 days of the week im either red or green then a couple of EE days for when I want the flexibility (sometimes only a spaghetti Bol will do!) this way I have found my losses are quite good. If I do EE all the time I still lose but it is slower. Anyway I like variety ;)

I do a mixture of all 3. I found personally that if for 5 days of the week im either red or green then a couple of EE days for when I want the flexibility (sometimes only a spaghetti Bol will do!) this way I have found my losses are quite good. If I do EE all the time I still lose but it is slower. Anyway I like variety ;)

I would be like you too. Have a lotta red/greens during the week, then perhaps EE at the weekend.

Twinkletoes, if you are happy on EE and still losing, keep at it. Don't even worry about green or red til you have to :)

i love Red days as they seem more structured to me, which my 'brain' prefers. Extra easy suits me when i dont have much time to plan a meal - today for example!!! x

I tend to swop bwtween EE at weekends and Red during the week. i like extra easy at a weekend when i can have a big brunch with bacon, egg, beans, fried potatoes, tomatoes and also be a bit more creative at dinner time.
However, my body isn't that good with lots of carbs, so I keep EE to a couple of days only.

I FEAR the EE Plan. I stick to green and red as it feels like there is a structure there. I worry that with EE I would overeat and forget to concentrate on Super food third!

I tend to stick to green and ee days, but mostly green as I miss the extra HEX's on ee sometimes.
I struggle to thnk of meals on red days so hardly ever do those.
Its great to have the choice!

Back