Does anyone take any additional vitamins whilst doing CD?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Chelly, 23 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Chelly

Chelly Full Member

just wanted to know whether i need to take any multi vitamins or anything whilst doing cambridge, have to say the 2 links that were posted on the ''will my crash diet kill me'' thread have made me think about this for most of today :(
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

nope , if you follow the diet as it is meant to be done you wont need any extra vitamins , it has all been worked out and added to the packs
  4. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Cambridge Diet
    With CD you get all your daily requirement of vits and mins when you have your 3 packs a day, so i don't think you would need to take any extra multi-vits.

I am considering taking some extra supplements just for my hair, but i really dont want to mess with the whole CD system. xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.