does anyone want

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by shep, 29 January 2009 Social URL.

1. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    Hello peps

I have just ordered my 2nd hamper. But I have sorted my cupboard out with the sachets that i like the most, and I have some red pepper and goats cheese and mushroom soup and stroganoff if anyone wants will do swapsie if you want. PM if your are interested.:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kelfie1402

kelfie1402 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hi shep, ill have the mushroom soup and stroganoff, how many do you have?? tell me what you like im sure ill have it!! i have loads. xx not sure how to pm

4. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    hi Kelfie sorry when I ordered my 2nd hamper was told that i could send back any stock didn't like so i might try that. SORRY:(

5. kelfie1402

kelfie1402 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    thats ok - how do you do that? do you order by phone or online. i might try that, do they just replace or refund? i have loads that i cant stomach and dont know why think its when i was feeling ill and ate them and just felt sick so it put me off i ordered my second hamper today online and i have ordered qiute a few shakes otherwise would just be parsnip, mushroom and pea and ham soup!!! for lunch. xx

6. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    My 1st hamper was over the phone, just ring them on the main number explain what the problem is and they will put you through to customer services who will exchange them and give you the address to send back to. To make it easier have a list of what you want to send back and what you want to exhange them for, but you can only swap a soup for a soup, main meal for main meal etc. Really easy found them very helpful.

Good luck..;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.