does anyone want

hi shep, ill have the mushroom soup and stroganoff, how many do you have?? tell me what you like im sure ill have it!! i have loads. xx not sure how to pm

thats ok - how do you do that? do you order by phone or online. i might try that, do they just replace or refund? i have loads that i cant stomach and dont know why think its when i was feeling ill and ate them and just felt sick so it put me off i ordered my second hamper today online and i have ordered qiute a few shakes otherwise would just be parsnip, mushroom and pea and ham soup!!! for lunch. xx

thats ok - how do you do that? do you order by phone or online. i might try that, do they just replace or refund? i have loads that i cant stomach and dont know why think its when i was feeling ill and ate them and just felt sick so it put me off i ordered my second hamper today online and i have ordered qiute a few shakes otherwise would just be parsnip, mushroom and pea and ham soup!!! for lunch. xx

My 1st hamper was over the phone, just ring them on the main number explain what the problem is and they will put you through to customer services who will exchange them and give you the address to send back to. To make it easier have a list of what you want to send back and what you want to exhange them for, but you can only swap a soup for a soup, main meal for main meal etc. Really easy found them very helpful.

Good luck..;)

Back