Does canderel yellow granules sweetner affect state?

Anicho

:D I found out there was some in my supposed to be straight black coffee :sigh:. Does this bring me out of ketosis state does anyone know? New to this just on my second day and it has me wondering sigh, not a big loss but just means need to restart count of getting into ketosis.

Generally sweeteners are fine, but I think granules can be a problem as they have an anti sticking agent made with carbs (whether that one does I don't know). Even if they have, one coffee won't cause you a problem on day two, just make sure you are careful from now on x

One coffee won't make any difference as ur only on day 2.ketosis kick in on day three or four.so ur safe :)

i usually drink my tea/coffee with sweeteners (tablet) type, they were allowed on the Cambridge diet don't know about exante. My tea is betta that way.

Hey Sliemox, thanks for the response, yeah I brought the coffee at a caffee and I asked them was there any sweetners or sugar after I drank it. My bad I guess I will avoid anyway I don't mind it to be honest.

no probs lucky u if u can drink without , i have tried it plain bt i just cant can do without milk but not sweeteners. goodluck there

Back