Does everyone here have 2 A choices on red/green?

I have a HEXA and a HEXB every day, then usually use my other HEXA for lunch and my other HEXB for tea. Sometimes I skip my second HEXB though if I dont have meat for tea and only have one portion of cheese at lunch.

I mostly have red days and usually have them all. milk for cereal / mini babybels - A, cereal / potatoes or pasta etc - B

i tend to have use both of my As .. 350 skimmed milk for my coffees throughout the day and then a cup of milk before i go to bed ( i sound so old!) and 42g low fat cheese
now with my hxb i always have two alpen lights when i get into bed.. i look forward to them they are like my treat at the end of the day! but somtimes i dont have another b choice as i dont feel the need for it.. but today i am having two bs so it depends on what ive planned to eat!

I usually have both my A choices but often only one of my B's. Cheeeeeeeeeese, it should rule the world!!! :)

I have 2 HEAs most days - milk in coffee (although as I only have 1 or 2 cups it's nowhere near a full HEA), but I count it as one as easier to syn - and laughing cows on crispbread. if i don't have them for lunch I'll have some grated cheese on my dinner, usually pasta.

im reluctant

to be honest i've alway been a bit scared to have two hexA's :eek:incase it really affects my weight loss. I think i'll give it a go this week to see how it goes, i love cereal in the mrning and cheese on my pasta so it would be nice not to have to sin one of the portions.

dr_fluffy said:
to be honest i've alway been a bit scared to have two hexA's :eek:incase it really affects my weight loss. I think i'll give it a go this week to see how it goes, i love cereal in the mrning and cheese on my pasta so it would be nice not to have to sin one of the portions.

I watched a programme a while back, something like top 10 diet rules

One of them was to do with dairy
A bloke went on a 2 week diet, all scientifically studied, planned and supported with doctors and nutritionalists.

He ate the same amount of calories every day
Week 1 no dairy
Week 2 with dairy
He lost on both weeks, but more significantly the week he had dairy

I try and eat all mine, some days I don't, but most times I do
Like now, I'm in bed with hot milk & hifi as I had one of each left

I watched a programme a while back, something like top 10 diet rules

One of them was to do with dairy
A bloke went on a 2 week diet, all scientifically studied, planned and supported with doctors and nutritionalists.

He ate the same amount of calories every day
Week 1 no dairy
Week 2 with dairy
He lost on both weeks, but more significantly the week he had dairy

I try and eat all mine, some days I don't, but most times I do
Like now, I'm in bed with hot milk & hifi as I had one of each left

Thanks interesting - C at group is always telling us to make sure we have both hexs.

I always try to have both mine. If cheese doesn't fit into any of my meals I sometimes just weigh myself 42g and eat it as it is... Feels like I'm being naughty but I'm not!!

There's not enough cheese allowance! - I even have black coffee as I'd sooner the milk allowance be for Weetabix, or on non-ceral days - EXTRA CHEESE:cool:

Laughing Cow and I are great mates. when I got to target and was allowed an extra HEX it was spent on CHEESE.

Hmmm might explain (partly) why I'm above target lol.

I have one hex a as milk throughout the day/cheese and vary 1 hexb. In the evening at 9pm I have a kelloggs friut and fibre chocolate hexb and 200ml oatily chocolate milk as a lovely daily treat while watching tv and means I can use syns on something other than chocolate.

Back