• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Does everyone here have 2 A choices on red/green?

S: 18st12lb C: 10st2lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 22.2 Loss: 8st10lb(46.21%)
I only do green days and have all 4 HEs. I use my 2 As on skimmed milk, as I like my tea quite milky and usually have cereal for breakfast. I thought HEs were unlimited for young members :confused:

Personally I only have the 1 - skimmed milk for coffee throughout the day - but that is more due to the fact I am not a lover of dairy/ cheese than for any other reason! So far as I am aware you can have a 2nd if you want it

heyxtara

S: 14st0lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 3st7lb(25%)
I generally tend not to have both the HExA's, but part of the appeal of red/green for me is that I can have to HExB's - sometimes it's nice to have a sandwich as a quick lunch in work as well as having my weetabix in the morning - that or alpen lights or hifi bars as treats... mmmm :p

S: 18st5.5lb C: 11st2lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 7st3.5lb(39.42%)
I always have two as I drink a lot of coffee and find the one HEa doesn't give me enough milk. It also gives me some flexibility in that I can have 1.5 HEAs worth of milk and half a HEa of cheese if I want.

S: 13st4.5lb C: 9st7lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 24.3 Loss: 3st11.5lb(28.69%)
I usually have one, however that's only because I don't drink tea or coffee, so don't need the milk.

ginlin

Better to Drink your Syns
S: 12st10.5lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st6.5lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st12.5lb(7%)
Yes, love my two a's, one for milk, one for cheese, and my two b's as either bread or potatoes, or sometimes baked beans

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
S: 13st13lb G: 9st9lb
Thanks guys!Because I never used more than one A on red/green, I've been a bit anxious about it so it's good to see that a lot of you have both and still lose well :D

I mostly have red days, but throw the odd green day in just to make a change, most days I have both HEXBs and both HEXAs,

The As normally go on milk for my almost continuos drip feed of coffee :gimi: and the other on low 42g low fat chedder either with a salad or cheese sauce to go on veg with roast.

You dont have to have both, but they are there are part of the plan if you do want them!!

S: 1st2.9lb C: 0st10.9lb G: 0st10.9lb BMI: 1.8 Loss: 0st6lb(35.5%)
I have all 4 on red/green day and I've lost stone and half in 12 weeks. I love my hex

I have 250 ml semi skim milk every day. Then some sort of cheese with crackers for supper or in a recipe.

b choice is a mix of crackers,hi fi bar, new potatoes. Baked beans.