Does everyone here have 2 A choices on red/green?

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
I always thought 2 As were for teenagers/young members... :eek:

I only do green days and have all 4 HEs. I use my 2 As on skimmed milk, as I like my tea quite milky and usually have cereal for breakfast. I thought HEs were unlimited for young members :confused:

Personally I only have the 1 - skimmed milk for coffee throughout the day - but that is more due to the fact I am not a lover of dairy/ cheese than for any other reason! So far as I am aware you can have a 2nd if you want it

I generally tend not to have both the HExA's, but part of the appeal of red/green for me is that I can have to HExB's - sometimes it's nice to have a sandwich as a quick lunch in work as well as having my weetabix in the morning - that or alpen lights or hifi bars as treats... mmmm :p

I always have two as I drink a lot of coffee and find the one HEa doesn't give me enough milk. It also gives me some flexibility in that I can have 1.5 HEAs worth of milk and half a HEa of cheese if I want.

I usually have one, however that's only because I don't drink tea or coffee, so don't need the milk.

Yes, love my two a's, one for milk, one for cheese, and my two b's as either bread or potatoes, or sometimes baked beans

Thanks guys!Because I never used more than one A on red/green, I've been a bit anxious about it so it's good to see that a lot of you have both and still lose well :D

I mostly have red days, but throw the odd green day in just to make a change, most days I have both HEXBs and both HEXAs,

The As normally go on milk for my almost continuos drip feed of coffee :gimi: and the other on low 42g low fat chedder either with a salad or cheese sauce to go on veg with roast.

You dont have to have both, but they are there are part of the plan if you do want them!!

I have all 4 on red/green day and I've lost stone and half in 12 weeks. I love my hex

I have 250 ml semi skim milk every day. Then some sort of cheese with crackers for supper or in a recipe.

b choice is a mix of crackers,hi fi bar, new potatoes. Baked beans.

Back