Does exercise affect weightloss?

Tracy P

I feel so bummed :( I've been soo good this week and did my new exercise dvd 3 times (1 hour each), I couldn't do it last eek cos it was school hols and my kids would laugh at me. Anyway, I've drunk my water and not had any cheats and I've only lost 1 blinking pound :(:copon: Should I up the exercises?

I feel so bummed :( I've been soo good this week and did my new exercise dvd 3 times (1 hour each), I couldn't do it last eek cos it was school hols and my kids would laugh at me. Anyway, I've drunk my water and not had any cheats and I've only lost 1 blinking pound :(:copon: Should I up the exercises?
hey tracey , welcome to the pound club gggrrrr !!!!:wave_cry:

Hello, do you know me?
If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why?
It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please.
So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." (as if that were such a terrible thing!)
For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!!
After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

Fat is like a sheep. 1 goes the rest WILL follow!!!!!

Woofy X

Hey Tracey,
have you upped you water intake from what you normally would drink when not exercising? If not the recommended amount is an extra 1litre for every hour of exercise. Otherwise your body will hold on to a lot of water weight.

Keep up the fantastic work and you will see the results soon,and take measurements to see those inches falling off!:D

Hello, do you know me?
If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why?
It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please.
So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." (as if that were such a terrible thing!)
For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!!
After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

Fat is like a sheep. 1 goes the rest WILL follow!!!!!

Woofy X

Love it Woofy! Chin up Tracy! At least if you are doing your exercise, you are toning up as well.

Here's to a whoosh for us all next week!

Muscle weighs more than fat, so if your adding muscle, you'll be slimmer and trimmer but not lose as much love.

Ah, Thanks Chaps! I was really feeling very low this morning. I mean I've been sooo good, I just can't understand it. In the past I would have turned to the chocolate to cheer myself up but this time I'm determinded not to. I'm even trying to drink more water (In trying to do 3 litres a day) but I really hate water :( So thanks Little Red.

Thank you for making me feel better.
Trace

You might find that you lose more next week because you have been so good this week. I wouldnt worry unless you have a major stall week after week. Im only losing a lb a week at the mo too despite gym 3/4 times a week plus other things. Its annoying but at least its a lb off rather than on. xx

Yea Rach, I know deep down that you're right. A pound is better than nothing and at least I have got loads of energy. Its just such a slow road.

It will pay off off don't worry mate, all of a sudden you'll have a whoosh week :)

Back