Does it annoy you...

big bear

A bear on a mission!
...that loads of people read your thread but only a couple reply. Maybe I'm being over sensitive & hormonal :8855:

Sometimes it does - especially when I need some advice!

But I am guilty of reading & not replying too...

Thought I'd better write something ;) ......No it doesn't bother me. I know that some nights I just lurk rather than repying because everyone else seems to have said what I would of said. x

sometimes i dont have anything valid to say - or cant help.....dont get hormonal hun!!! its just the way it is sometimes xxxx

There's only a poinmt in replying if you've got something to add. Like any group conversation. No point in talking for the sake of talking. If I think i can add something I will. ANd, like talking, somehtimes you are in the mood for joining in eerything, and others you are just in the mood for sitting back, and taking it all in!!

It doesn't annoy me as such, but I feel a bit sad sometimes when I see the 330 people have viewed my food/weightloss diary and only one person has ever responded. Either I'm doing everything perfectly, or I'm extremely boring, lol. Everyone that does reply to something I post is extremely helpful and supportive though :)

:)I agree others have more experience and have already answered the question put -so I take the advice and store it away.
Although I am still waiting for some answers on syns in Quorn products - but will probably eat them without knowning the syn value and guess what they might be.

Kats:)

Glad u all replied pmsl just all hormonal & moody today...X

I know what you mean - especially when sometimes you have plucked up the courage to post something personal or brave, then it can feel a little like cyber rejection!

I do often click on thread's though which start out as one topic and rapidly become something else so I don't feel I can add to the original post as things have gone off topic somewhat and I don't want to appear rude!

I also feel others know so much more than me, and I don't want to offer amateur advice, so don't post when perhaps I should!

But it is a good reminder to offer a hello, or a hug where needed so thank you for posting this!

xx:)

if i'm honest its the one thing that narks me.Bit like peeping toms. You dont need to have a wonderful answer just acknowledge someone. I always make a comment if I read a post-valid or not-especially if noone has even bothered and loads have looked at it.

The majority of readers are not members so they can't reply unless they become a member.

For instance just now we have 140 members online and 327 guests who are busy reading.:)

Some times I read but dont comment cos I know my opinion is utter b***ocks!!!!

I put a posting on here recently - 41 people looked at it and no-one replied! I didn't think it was that boring!!!!

Actuallty, I don't reply to most of the posts that I read - I only do if I have something useful to say. Quite often other people have already said what I would say, other times I just don't have an opinion.

For instance, I often read the posts about eating out, but rarely have anything useful to say as I never eat out!

my apologies as I tend to be a lurker. Only been doing SW for 12 days and I dont know very much. I also have a shocking wireless connection and it tends to die after I have typed a reply which I then lose!!!

Aw I wouldn't take it personally! I do try to make an effort with every thread I read but as others have said sometimes your advice has already been given by someone else or the subjects gone and the threads become something else etc.

Btw, am I the only one creeped out at all the guests watching?! *paranoid!* hehe :)

It can be upsetting especially when it is something you really want feed back on but I don't think anyone deliberatley ignores a thread.

xxxxx

Back