Does it matter if you don't eat your 3 shakes on SS?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hugeherbo, 7 December 2010 Social URL.

1. hugeherbo

hugeherbo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.88%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    If i have been out in the day i strugle to fit all three in, i didnt have one of them on sun and i havent had one tonight, but my OH has told me that im being stupid?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

you really do need all 3 packs on SS , these are the least calories you need and having less can actually damage your weight loss so its importnat you have them

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You defintiely need them, if nothing else you need to have them to ensure youre getting all the nutrients etc youre body needs, you could potentially make yourself ill skipping them. If youre on 3, you need to have all 3

5. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Yes!! You must have all your packs Hun a they contain all your daily nutrients etc. Why not have 2 earlier in the day - it doesn't matter when you have them, just as long as you have them xx

Mini likes this.
  6. hugeherbo

hugeherbo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.88%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks guys, :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.