Does it really work?

Lizzyliz0

Silver Member
Hi everyone.

I was just wondering if any of you could share your stories/ results with me? I've tried looking through the existing threads but it's quite confusing.

I tried xenical a couple if years ago but my silly mind decided to eat the same as the tablets would do the job. Needless to say it didn't really work. So I'm just wondering what your results have been when doing it properly before deciding weather to try again!

Thanks

Liz

Hello

Yes if does work- if you stick to the rules i have lost over 4 stone with it and i started on Jan 13th of this year. If you do decide to go back on them stick to the rules and the weight will come off Good Luck :)

Hello

Yes if does work- if you stick to the rules i have lost over 4 stone with it and i started on Jan 13th of this year. If you do decide to go back on them stick to the rules and the weight will come off Good Luck :)

Thankyou. I've got a docs appointment next week so might see if I can get a prescription. X

Hiya!

I can say firmly that these tablets do work. They are not a miracle cure and wont do anything but nasty side effects if you don't follow the rules and diet too.

I lost 10lb in my very first week on them - i also drastically changed my eating habits.

Good luck. this forum is so supportive. There is a sticky thread at the top that goes into the do-s and donts. I have the odd treat but find within rule is always best and gets u he best results. :)

Hell yeah!! I have never been able to reaist anything yummy before and with previous diets I've always given in to my temptations. I'm taking it from a lifestyle point of view and enjoying the "training of the mind/belly"! Like the others say, its not a miracle pill but for my experience the though of experiencing the tango originally scared the bahooleys out of me and therefore stopped me from eating the wrong things. 6 weeks on and 22.5lbs down I'm finding it much easier to make the right choices and am learning lots... that, at the end of the day is the point of the xen.... to learn how to make the right choices yourself.... whilst the weight os dropping off, it certainly makes the decision making a lot easier!! :)

Back