Does Next clothing come up big/small/normal?

Lord LuLu

I've not been able to shop at next for years due to being too fat for their clothes :eek: I'm now a big 16 / small 18 having lost three stone on a combo of Exante and Slim&Save so was going to do some online clothes shopping.

Has anyone who is small enough to shop at next bought jeans from there recently? If so would you say they come up big, small or about right?

I think they come up big. I wouldn't spend too much tho if you intend to lose more. I was buying things and then they'd be too big within a month. Sometimes I only wore things once before they became too big. A better plan is to look for things from the cheaper stores (unless you have pots of money :)) and then buy things that you will keep wearing when you get to goal.

Thanks, I desperately need some jeans as tops you can get away with being a bit looser but that's not a good look with jeans, plus even with a belt they are falling off me!

I'm happy to buy from cheaper shops, Tesco/Asda/Matalan etc but even though I'm three stone lighter I still have wide legs for my size and Next do a good range of boyfriend jeans which I find are a better fit than straight jeans for wide legs. Just didn't know whether to go for an 18 or a 16 but if they come up big I'll go for the 16 as I can slim into them - I've said that for years but this time I actually know I will. VLCD's are amazing! :D

Looks like I'd be better off trying them on in store then - my sister said they come up 'normal' so that's one vote for small, one vote for normal and one vote for large!

I would say quite large, especially jeans and casual. The suits are about normal in jackets!

Back