Green Days Does this sound right ?

Daisysp8

I normally do Red days, and hit target that way easy enough at group. But i have a personal target that i`m heading for now, as i`m a bridesmaid in August at a close friends wedding.

Anyhoooo ... On a weds i go to my friends for tea, and bless her heart she does a ready weighed (227g) portion of SW chips for me ... with the skins left on, basket oven cooked with fry light (yum) ..... It`s normally quite a small portion though, and i have my hex-b bread so i can have chip butties with it.

But, i was thinking i`d try a green day instead .... So today this is what i`ve done, but i haven`t a clue if i`m on track or not ? :

Breakfast:

2 weetabix, chopped banana. (milk from hex-a) ... cup of tea.

Dinner:

Panfried omlette (frylight) with 42g mozzella cheese sprinkled on top (2nd hex-a) ... Rocket, cucumber, and cottage cheese (virtually fat free stuff) ...

Muller light Vanilla Sprinkled with Dark choc .. (so yummy, how on earth are they free food :D ) ..... Freshly cut fruit salad consisting of honeydew melon, strawbs, raspberries, blackberries.

Tea :

SW chips, made with the skin on, oven baked in fry light .... hex-b, 2 x Nimble Wholemeal slices. With 2 tablespoons of Tesco Healthy living salad cream (2 syns)

Sooooooo have i got that right for a green day ? ? I`m not a fan of beans or lentilly things (ick) ..... So i`m hoping i`ve done it right :)

Yeah that looks fine :) all good xx

Looks good to me. I do a lot of green days and there are no lentils in my house!!! I mainly stick to pasta spuds and cous cous on green.

Absolutely fine for a green day. I too do not have a single lentil in my house. I'm a pasta and potato girl through and through!

Yes looks good to me. The slimming world chips are so delicious you don't feel like you are dieting! x

He he he sooooo true Jen, and done with baked beans, with some philly light mixed in to them so they`re really creamy and then Nimble wholemeal bread for butties, i feel like i`m being sooooooo naughty lolol x

Cheers peeps ... i`ve had another go at Green today.

Breakfast:

Weetabix (Hex-b) with Blueberries.

Lunch:

Pasta, with 71g light Phily (Hex-b) and chopped cucumber mixed in.
Mullerlight ... Fresh fruit salad (Strawbs/rasps/blackberries/melon)

Tea:

SW chips ... oven basket baked, skins on, fry lighted ... (yum) ... with baked beans ... and 2 slices of Nimble wholemeal (5 syns) ... 2 tablespoons of Tesco`s light choices Salad cream (2 syns)

Cheers guys for the imput, it really helps to know i`m kinda getting it right x x

Back