Does your face change?

Shade007

Silly question but does anyone else notice their face changes when they're TS?
I've noticed mine does, guessing it's the water I'm losing, but my eyes go a bit sunken & my face looks dehydrated, although I'm drinking enough water. I really hate it :sigh:

Yes mine does (I can now see it on photos from last time I lost weight) though to be honest I just took it that I'm just not used to seeing me with a thin face - looking back at them I can see family resemblances on the pictures that I don't see on my face now.

yeah i get that, my face is the first thing that changes!

I hope so! Not in an unhealthy way but I know there is quite a pointed chin attached to my face somewhere!!!!

lol :) i meant in the first couple of days, from losing water really... I always look a bit gaunt & sunken... hope I lok better b Sat coz I've got a date, in the daytime!! So don't wana look rough, lol!

Is that your current BMI Shade? I'd be a bit worried about TS with so little to lose. Your body might not react too well to it!

Is that your current BMI Shade? I'd be a bit worried about TS with so little to lose. Your body might not react too well to it!

Really... howcome? I feel ok... I'm on day 2. I thought it'd be easier this time round coz I'm lighter, so need less calories?
S
x

They just advise it on the website, it might be them being over cautious, who knows?

When I did Lighter Life I know as I got close to goal I started fainting and my hair fell out, do maybe bodies are reluctant to use fat when there isn't that much of it left?

I guess if you listen to your body, and maybe switch to WS if you start getting ill, that might be a compromise. You could always check with them if you want to be sure.

I've been told the biggest change in me is my face- I've been told my skin looks healthier, thinner than it ever has but my diet before was very very poor and I ensure I drink lots, a pint before I eat and a pint afterwards.

Back