Does your tummy talk?

Discussion in 'Weight Loss via LT Maintenance' started by platinumgal, 3 May 2011 Social URL.

1. platinumgal

platinumgal Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm on day 4 of Lipotrim. I feel strong and confident about the plan in the mornings and then during the afternoons I feel a bit miserable and then I go back to being fine by the evening. (and I should not watch the Barefoot Contessa!)
    Only thing is, even tho I dont feel as hungry as I thought I would... my tummy sure makes some strange noises... my husband was asking me how I felt about the diet and my tummy piped up with a loud rumble.. we both burst out laughing. Anyone else get this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pumpkineater

pumpkineater pumpkineater

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world after trying all the rest !
    yes i feel exactly the same as you this is my secvond week i lost six pounds on tuesday whoop whoop! just keep going time flies but you do go up and down............

4. squindles

squindles I will conquer!!!

Start Weight:
    157st9lb
    Current Weight:
    157st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none at the mo
    Oh yes, my certainley does!!! That's ok at home, but boy, is it embarrasing when outside!! :eek:

5. dolphin10

dolphin10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Slimming World

---------------------------------------------
    Hey I think it is normal for some people to feel like this after all there has been a sudden change to the body. Keep with it, you get there hopefully.:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.