Does your tummy talk?

I'm on day 4 of Lipotrim. I feel strong and confident about the plan in the mornings and then during the afternoons I feel a bit miserable and then I go back to being fine by the evening. (and I should not watch the Barefoot Contessa!)
Only thing is, even tho I dont feel as hungry as I thought I would... my tummy sure makes some strange noises... my husband was asking me how I felt about the diet and my tummy piped up with a loud rumble.. we both burst out laughing. Anyone else get this?

yes i feel exactly the same as you this is my secvond week i lost six pounds on tuesday whoop whoop! just keep going time flies but you do go up and down............

I'm on day 4 of Lipotrim. I feel strong and confident about the plan in the mornings and then during the afternoons I feel a bit miserable and then I go back to being fine by the evening. (and I should not watch the Barefoot Contessa!)
Only thing is, even tho I dont feel as hungry as I thought I would... my tummy sure makes some strange noises... my husband was asking me how I felt about the diet and my tummy piped up with a loud rumble.. we both burst out laughing. Anyone else get this?
Oh yes, my certainley does!!! That's ok at home, but boy, is it embarrasing when outside!! :eek:

---------------------------------------------
Hey I think it is normal for some people to feel like this after all there has been a sudden change to the body. Keep with it, you get there hopefully.:D

Back