dog breath!!!!

Kazz2011

Yuck no matter how many times I brush my teeth rinse my mouth and use my wee spray I'm paranoid about dog breath!!! Has anyone found those breath strips that melt on your tongue????? Blleurgggghhhhh it's minging!!!!!

I've got some of those breath strips. They're called NuPhar strips and I got them from a popular auction site last year but they are well in date still so can use then up. Am finding the longer I do this diet the better the breath situation is though.

I've got some of those breath strips. They're called NuPhar strips and I got them from a popular auction site last year but they are well in date still so can use then up. Am finding the longer I do this diet the better the breath situation is though.

So true... My friend on CD says her breath only improves after drinking 1.5l of water...

Hi, i know what you mean about the breath problem, im concious when i talk to people...ive just bought some mouthwash called retardex...its very good! a bit pricey but its on offer in boots 3 for 2, they also do toothpaste & a mouthspray in the same range, maybe worth the look...it works for me & its got very good reviews.

I find if I down some water my mouth tastes normal again for a couple of hours! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back