• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

dog breath!!!!

MiniB

Here we go again!
I've got some of those breath strips. They're called NuPhar strips and I got them from a popular auction site last year but they are well in date still so can use then up. Am finding the longer I do this diet the better the breath situation is though.

Divalicious

Silver Member
S: 22st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 12st8lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 7st0lb(31.31%)
I've got some of those breath strips. They're called NuPhar strips and I got them from a popular auction site last year but they are well in date still so can use then up. Am finding the longer I do this diet the better the breath situation is though.
So true... My friend on CD says her breath only improves after drinking 1.5l of water...

S: 13st13lb G: 9st0lb
Hi, i know what you mean about the breath problem, im concious when i talk to people...ive just bought some mouthwash called retardex...its very good! a bit pricey but its on offer in boots 3 for 2, they also do toothpaste & a mouthspray in the same range, maybe worth the look...it works for me & its got very good reviews.

Sage-femme

Silver Member
S: 14st6lb C: 13st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st1lb(7.43%)
I find if I down some water my mouth tastes normal again for a couple of hours! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dukan Diet 1
Exante 2
Cambridge Weight Plan 4
Cambridge Weight Plan 8
Cambridge Weight Plan 7