Doggies

I already have some wellies left over from my festival days lol although they are a bit boring lol I'm going from partying in muddy fields to dog walking in muddy fields lol but looking forward to it just as much!

I have a dog & I work al day I leave at 07:30 & return at 17:30! Yet my dog is very content! He is walked before i leave & again when i get home. He is given a kong toy filled with treats that takes up some time, waits to bark at the postie & then mostly sleeps. The neighbour only hears him that once! He has never destroyed anything. He was a resue dog & compared to a kennel he is now living in luxury!! He is healthy, happy & very spoilt!!

I have a dog & I work al day I leave at 07:30 & return at 17:30! Yet my dog is very content! He is walked before i leave & again when i get home. He is given a kong toy filled with treats that takes up some time, waits to bark at the postie & then mostly sleeps. The neighbour only hears him that once! He has never destroyed anything. He was a resue dog & compared to a kennel he is now living in luxury!! He is healthy, happy & very spoilt!!

Brilliant !!!!

My dog, a cockerspaniel, is very rarely left alone as my Dad and sister work shifts. On the rare occassion she is left 7.30-17.30 (when we're all at work) she just sleeps, although she does like to steal socks and chew them up...

She just makes up for it when you get home and goes mental.

xx

Back