Doing it Dukan Style!

you CAN do this xxx:D

B - 1 tbsp oat bran, 2 tbsp ff yogurt
L - leftover beef stirfry
snack - 1 tbsp oat bran, 2 tbsp ff yogurt
D - home made beef burgers, topped with quark, bacon and piri piri sprinkling

Drinks: 4 teas, 750ml water, 1 pint of squash, 1/3rd pint of milk

Hi loopy, just subscribing to your diary - it's brill!

And I'm like you with the carbs, once I've popped and all that business, next minute crying on here with half a malt loaf in my hand, Lurpak running down my face and drinking water like a frickin goldfish for damage limitation!

We're human, we're women, it's happened before and it will happen again!!

Kellmo x

Kelmo you are a fortune teller - my binge happend again .... i have no excuses except for a complete loss of control and taking my eye off the prize.

I went to london for a night out on the weekend and i know the cocktails and hangover cures will bite back, but thats it - in my mind now its out of my system - cruise all the way for the next few months. I'm ready this time :) Do do damage limitation I'll be on 5 PP and 2PV this week and i am going to try my absoulute hardest to do a little exercise every day - either a 30 day shred or walk along the beach.

B - 1.5 tbsp oatbran, sweetener and fat free yogurt
L - 2 eggs and reduced fat bacon
D - burgers

Drinks: x2 tea's (400ml), x2 bottles of water (1000ml), x1 can of coke (330ml) = approx 1.7 litres

Last edited:
my cupboards are all stocked with protein goodies and incase i desperatly cant kick a chocolate or sweet craving I've invested in some diet coca-cola and options hot chocolate :)

YUM! I would highly reccomend one and all to try a modified version of jamie olivers recipe:

the burgers were delicous!! Juicy!! Bursting with flavour!!

250g Beef Mince: from this roughly roll 4 balls and flatten them (so they ressemble burgers)

Then mix together in a separate bowl/plate:
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp garam masala
2 tsp paprika

Once all these herbs and spices are blended, rub it into the burgers.

Fry in a frying pan with water and a squeeze of lemon juice (7 minutes per side)

and get munching :)

Day 2 of no cheating :)

B - 1.5 tbsp oat bran, 3 tbsp ff yogurt, 1/2 tbsp sweetener
L - low fat bacon and 2 eggs
D - salmon and 1 onion

Drinks - 4 tea's, 1 can of coke

Last edited:
Keep going loopy xxx come on you can do it xxx

Kelmo you are a fortune teller - my binge happend again .... i have no excuses except for a complete loss of control and taking my eye off the prize.

I went to london for a night out on the weekend and i know the cocktails and hangover cures will bite back, but thats it - in my mind now its out of my system - cruise all the way for the next few months. I'm ready this time :) Do do damage limitation I'll be on 5 PP and 2PV this week and i am going to try my absoulute hardest to do a little exercise every day - either a 30 day shred or walk along the beach.

B - 1.5 tbsp oatbran, sweetener and fat free yogurt
L - 2 eggs and reduced fat bacon
D - burgers

Drinks: x2 tea's (400ml), x2 bottles of water (1000ml), x1 can of coke (330ml) = approx 1.7 litres

Yeah, I fell off the wagon spectacularly too on a hen weekend - I ate and ate and ate like is never eat again. It was uncontrollable and a compulsion rather than hunger or even desire. Being ill really doesn't help as my body is just craving carbs for energy (energy levels are minus 500 and being on teacher training placement is exhausting to be honest!)

But, I'm back on it as from today (ish - where I had a few spoon fuls of pasta and grated cheese as I was hungry) -- however, this did not turn into an all out binge for which I am glad I showed a lot of restraint and discipline. Still too poorly to exercise so for now the scales are hidden and I am back on cruise until end of March.

Good luck to us all!!!

Yeah, I fell off the wagon spectacularly too on a hen weekend - I ate and ate and ate like is never eat again. It was uncontrollable and a compulsion rather than hunger or even desire. Being ill really doesn't help as my body is just craving carbs for energy (energy levels are minus 500 and being on teacher training placement is exhausting to be honest!)

But, I'm back on it as from today (ish - where I had a few spoon fuls of pasta and grated cheese as I was hungry) -- however, this did not turn into an all out binge for which I am glad I showed a lot of restraint and discipline. Still too poorly to exercise so for now the scales are hidden and I am back on cruise until end of March.

Good luck to us all!!!

snap snap snap!!! I did exactly the same, you would have though i was eating my last supper too, i was shoveling it all in. It's so odd, i wish i could stop at one chocolate/biscuit/ice cream ect... but once i taste it the once i go into a eating craze? and its worrying when the craze doesn't stop > i have a 'need' for one boost bar and that turns into a boost bar, half packet of biscuits and the list goes on.........at the time i was enjoying it and not feeling too guilty, but now im back on track and wagging my finger and tutting at myself!! lol

I swear being ill massively overloads ones carb cravings, so i think your doing so well, i'd never stand a chance.

We can do this, we're back on track and the control is flooding back :) i almost daren't taste anything 'dukan forbidden' because I just wont stop! lol

Come on, 'round 3' - here we go :)

B - oatbran and yogurt
L - 2 eggs and salmon
D - steak, 1 onion and 1 egg

Drinks: 5 teas (1000ml), 1 can of coke (350ml), 1 squash (250ml) = approx 2 litres

Last edited:
B - oat bran and yogurt
L - skipped
D - sweet soy pork

Drinks: 5 cups of tea (1000ml), 2 cans of coke (600) = approx 1.5 litres

loopy, looking at your menu you need to eat more chuck xxx remember the more protein you eat the more you loose xxx

eat more - thats music too my ears - will do :)

also, i know on dukan pork is not allowed, but on a student budget, in asda i can buy 10-12 pork steaks for £4 so it makes dukan more affordable. I ensure that i cut off all fat before cooking and eating to make it healthier :)

... big smiles today, i weighed in and my hard PP efforts this week have ensured that i didnt pile on the pounds from last weeks big binge...in fact ive lost a pound :) soooo i have now officially lost 1 stone, only 19 pounds to go until i reach my TW. Fingers crossed its off my june which is what dr dukan estimated, then i can enjoy my summer clothes :)

Great loss loopy well done, see the odd slip doesnt have to ruin everything as longf as you get straight back on the plan Have a great Sunday xxx

B - 1.5 tbsp oat bran and yogurt
L - tuna
D - beef burgers

Drinks: 2 teas (400ml), 2 fruity teas (400ml), 1 can of coke (350ml), 1 bottle of water (500ml), 250ml water = approx 2 litres

I found the holy grail - twinnings cafeine free fruity teas, 2 cals per cup and 0.3 g of carbs - are these allowed, if so then i'll never need crave for fruit again - they are delicous!! Like a fruit smoothie but with all the flavour and not thickness :) ill keep my fingers crossed that they're allowed lol

B - oat bran and yogurt
L - left over burgers and 2 boiled eggs
D - tuna patys

Drinks ; 4 teas (800ml), 1 bottle of diet coke (500ml), 1 glass of water (200ml) = approx 1.4 litres

Back