Doing it my way ?? Help...

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by wannadrop3st, 17 April 2010 Social URL.

1. wannadrop3st

wannadrop3st Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    low carb / low cal
    Hey Guys,
    I lost 3 stone last year on CD and now have 6 weeks worth of Exante in the cupboard, i keep trying and failing to get back on track 100% :cry:

I have put on almost 2 stone on the 3 i lost last year :cry: and desperate to lose it..

Last week, I had 2 exante shakes each day and a meal (chicken and salad or WW ready meal with salad) and some fruit in the evening.. today i am 4lb lighter :D

My question is.... will i be able to keep this up long term, (till the exante shakes are finished at least) without causeing any problems to my health, or losing muscle instead of fat etc etc ??

Any advise greatly received,
    Thanks
    Shazza :flirt2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amelia23

amelia23 1lb at a time

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD
    just a guess but you should lose weight with that as its less calories than your body needs to function, so i'm guessing it'll be about 1.5 - 2 lbs loss a week?!!
    again just a guess but well done for the 4lbs and good luck for the rest of your journey lol! x

4. Yambabe

Yambabe Bad Girl

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.54%)
    Diet:
    Refeeding (Exante)
    Depends on the calories in what you are eating.

If you aim for around 600-800 cals per day in addition to your 2 shakes that will give you a total calorie intake of around 1000-1200 per day. You should lose weight with that and be safe healthwise unless you have any underlying medical conditions.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.