Doing some proper exercise tonight

AnnTeak

Wish me luck, I am going to do my regular class tonight. I have been doing Hour of Power for over a year now 6 months of once a week and twice a week for just over 6 months, it is quite high intensity and I didn't do it on purpose last week and am a bit nervous about doing tonight with no carbs, the lady time I did that I nearly passed out :eek: Really hope it helps keep up te weight loss as I hate exercise with a passion lol!

I normally hike 20 miles a week at a fast pace, however, just after starting the Attack, I struggled to walk a mile. But...once I was past the first 20 minutes, a new energy level kicked in and that day I did 11 miles easily.
Good luck with the exercise, you might feel awful to beign with, but believe me, it will pass and you'll feel great midway through the session.

Well I didn't make it in the end DH was late home from work but will make Thursdays session I hope

it has been suggested in the past to have your oatbran allowance not long before you go

Thanks Ellie I might try that and have some muffins before I go

Keep us informed about how it goes.

I keep meaning to visit the gym, but like you, I'm a bit nervous of how tired I might feel after five seconds walking on the treadmill!!

I think I might have built up my courage in a few more days and will take the plunge!

I did go on Thursday, didn't fancy doing it 2 says in a row! It was ok, I did feel a bit light headed for a while but it passed. I was knackered afterwards but it was the end of a long week so it might just have been that. The one thing I did notice is the day after the class I am usually starving but this Friday I wasn't any more hungry than normal. Will do Tuesday and Thursday this week and see what happens.

Back