DOING SW FROM HOME???

Seriously well done Charl! I bet you're glad to get past that first stone :) Looks like the shred is defo paying off! :D x

Aw thanks guys! I'm in so much pain today going to have a rest day as I don't want to hurt myself, can't wait to see what it says next week now! I've already lost an inch off both my waist and hips too! After just 5 days! That's amazing I'd now recommend it to anyone! X

I started SW at a class but my work hours didn't fit with it and instead of following at home I fell off track. I go on holiday in 27 days!!! And I need to get on track! I will aim to lose anything because the boost in my confidence should be enough.
I am meant to be training for a 10k run but I broke my toe and cut the end of it open so I am barely able to walk without limping so training is out of the question.
I have the new SW books so I am going to follow it religiously because I know when I go on holiday the strictness will be so worth it xx

Ooh, welcome Hannah :) Seems like you're well motivated, so I'm sure you will do fine! Well done for the 4.5lb loss so far :)

Hey hannah! You sound well motivated! So good luck, hope you have the results you want :)

Morning ladies :)

Planning a green day today. Wanted a curry tonight but hubby had one last night when I was at work (sneaky!) so gonna try mushroom risotto. How many syns per large glass of red wine?

I'm actually struggling with green. Am i doing it right? Yesterday I had jacket potato and baked beans for lunch, tomato and veg pasta for tea - just seems way too much food, ha! Crazy I know but not eating enough syns either so I had a flapjack at work yesterday!

I really want this diet to work for me. Being on red last week, green feels odd! But I went for a run yesterday and was shattered really soon. I can do 7 miles but had to stop at 3. Do you reckon it's cos of no carbs for a week?

Couldn't do this without all your help!!

Jen :)

Protein diets are usually good for exercise but if it's new it might just be your body adjusting to the diet change. Maybe try a green day on your runs and see if that makes a difference? Sounds like a good green day food menu though so well done. X

Red wine, 175ml 6.0 6.0 6.0
250 ml 8.5 8.5 8.5

There you go Jenny :)

Hope everyone's having a good weekend so far! x

Thanks Laura, saving my syns for 2 glasses tonight then!!

Having green today so I can try a run tomorrow. If no difference, it's obv just me being a lazy arse!

Watching saturday kitchen, sticky toffee pudding looks sooooo unbelievably yummy, I want one :-(

I know! I hope he was joking about the 2600 calories in one portion - even if you can afford to eat like that, it cannot be good for you haha! It did look gorgeous though :( I think I was more enamoured by the ice cream on the side :p

Sticky toffee pudding is my ultimate favourite pudding!! Obviously why I'm here now, ha! It's shocking how many calories you can actually consume in one meal! :)

Did you see the rick stein bit!! A knob of butter?? Was like half the massive stick of it! Haha! Ive stopped drinking wine now and have gin and slimline tonic as its loads better. Or vodka with the asda sugar free mandarin and grapefruit pop, it's good. X

Ooo Jenny in my sainsburys they have like this posh world food bit and there's dried mushrooms there. X

Thanks, will head to the posh food bit!! Gin and tonic is the best thing to drink (alcohol wise!) but I can't stand gin or tonic, ha! I've eaten hardly any syns so need the wine!! :)

Vodka and diet coke is just as low syn as gin and 'diet' tonic :) But dark rum (Captain Morgans) and diet coke has to be my fave :) And so worth it at 4 syns each!

I've got some diet cloudy lemonade so might experiment with something later! :)

Just bought a swimming cosy (yuck!), immediately went for the 18 but it was too big, yay! :))

Back