DOING SW FROM HOME???

Yay to that! I love cloudy lemonade! X

Hi,

I started SW in 2006 and went to classes and did really well. Decided to give up smoking in 2009 and put a lot of weight back on. I am getting married in October and am desperate to lose weight to get into my dress. I am trying to do it from home myself as money is tight and with 2 young children and a partner who works shifts, getting out on a regular basis is nigh on impossible. When I was going, it was red and green days and I am really struggling to get my head round the extra easy option. Any advise would be great.

Many thanks

Sharon

Jenny809 said:
I've got some diet cloudy lemonade so might experiment with something later! :)

Just bought a swimming cosy (yuck!), immediately went for the 18 but it was too big, yay! :))

just bought my first bikini in years!

Hi,

I started SW in 2006 and went to classes and did really well. Decided to give up smoking in 2009 and put a lot of weight back on. I am getting married in October and am desperate to lose weight to get into my dress. I am trying to do it from home myself as money is tight and with 2 young children and a partner who works shifts, getting out on a regular basis is nigh on impossible. When I was going, it was red and green days and I am really struggling to get my head round the extra easy option. Any advise would be great.

Hi Icurez,

Congratulations on your impending wedding....do you have any particular area's on the EE plan that you are struggling with?

Simply put, you can choose from the free food as much as you want, (most veg, fruit and lean meat) with a choice of 2 HEX a day, 1 A (calcium milk/cheese) and 1 B (Fibre, bread/cereal/cereal bars/some soup), then you can also have up to 15 syns a day.

xxx

Hi Louise,

Thank you so much for the explanation. I think I have got it now. I am really hoping that with the support on here and a lot of will power I will be wearing a wedding dress and not a marquee on my big day lol

You will :) if you want quick results try the 30 day shred as well, i've lost an inch from both my waist and hips in 5 days doing it! And 3.5lbs which is the most I've ever lost (I'm a slow loser) can't wait to see the results when I've finished it! X

Ps.. I thought it sound like a good plan for you as I'm the same 2, 5 year old twin boys, bf works nights 6 nights a week and this DVD is only about 23mins long so quick enough to fit in the day when your really busy xx

Hi Louise,

Thank you so much for the explanation. I think I have got it now. I am really hoping that with the support on here and a lot of will power I will be wearing a wedding dress and not a marquee on my big day lol

You will do it and the people on here are great. Best of luck xxxx

charl_young said:
You will :) if you want quick results try the 30 day shred as well, i've lost an inch from both my waist and hips in 5 days doing it! And 3.5lbs which is the most I've ever lost (I'm a slow loser) can't wait to see the results when I've finished it! X

Charl, where can I find this DVD. My 2 boys are 6 and 7 so take up a lot of my time like yours do but I could probably spare 30 minutes a few times a week x

I got mine from amazon was only about £4 but you'll need some 2lb weights too x

If money's tight, your best bargain would just be to go on youtube and find the videos on there :) Totally free! :)

Well I've had it for about 3 months and now wish I'd done it when I got it, it's really hard, really really hard, but it's over so quickly it makes it do-able. I had a rest day yesterday as I was hurting bad after 5 straight days but feel ok today so going to do it again tonight. It's v good. Im also walking a few miles a day for the school runs between 2 and 4, but I've always done that and it hasn't helped my losses, this seems to have done the trick tho, well this week I'll see next week what the scales say it might have been a fluke! X

Oh and no, not loads as its mainly either on the spot or floor work doing abs and push ups. You could even use cans of beans to save buying weights and do it on YouTube x

Back