DOING SW FROM HOME???

charl_young said:
Oh and no, not loads as its mainly either on the spot or floor work doing abs and push ups. You could even use cans of beans to save buying weights and do it on YouTube x

Thank you again for all your help. I'm off for my first workout :) x

I'm debating whether to just do sun-thurs and have fri and sat nights off. The guilt of not doing it might get too much soon though :)

Nope :( well a tiny bit your endurance gets better and you can get further into the moves but it's still super hard. Apparently level 2 is all strength eeek x

Morning all!

Had a blip last night! I made the mushroom risotto from green recipe book but it tasted really bland. Probably just used to mascarpone and cream in them! I added some extra parmesan in the end :-( then had huge craving for chocolate but was good and had melon. We then watched a film so ended up eating some popcorn! Oh well, suppose I'll pay for it! Birthday party today so need all the will power I can muster.

How is everyone? Aching from your workouts yesterday?!

Jxx

Parnesan is ok! It's pretty low syn wise for cheese, and you resisted choc that's not a blip it's awesome! I had a bad day, party food and 2 WW ice creams!! I do calorie count as well though and still stayed within cals even though I had loads of syns so it's ok x

Morning all.

Jenny, to resist the temptation of chocolate is fantastic. I helped my boys make fairy cakes yesterday and had a bowl of hot soapy water in the sink ready for any mix that got on my hands and the bowl. I am the worlds worst for licking out the bowl and once I get the taste for it I want to eat it all. So far they have managed to eat all of the cakes without me having any. It came close to it last night but instead I brushed my teeth as I never want to eat after I have brushed them.

Charl, well done for staying within your calorie limit, even with all that party food.

Decided to weigh myself today as I have more time on a sunday then a monday morning with getting the boys ready and work. Pleasantly surprised at losing 7 pounds in 6 days

Last edited:
Has anyone tried Warburtons sandwich thins? Just wondered how they did on SW? I love then and generally have one for lunch. I am counting them as a healthy extra and am hoping I am doing the right thing. Would welcome any advice on this as they really are yummy

Well Done Charl & Icurez2002!! Brilliant losses!!

Good Luck all! X

Oh my gosh, Icurez! 6lbs in 6 days is amazing :D As for the Warburton's sandwich thins, I have no idea, sorry :(

Can't believe I have let myself get in this state haha! Went to church for the first time in ages, and didn't think to eat before, then straight after had to go and feed my brother's cat as he's on holiday - got home and sooooo starving!! Just had a big plate of jambalaya, but still so hungry :( On the plus side, had a sneak peek at the scales last night, wearing heavy jeans and stuff, and it's looking good! :D Can't wait to do a proper weigh-in tomorrow morning :D

Hey, im going to join you guys, been doing sw on and off all year and for the past few years and not getting very far very fast!
Hoping i can use this board as my motivation and get lots of support and help support you guys along the way.
Im 32, married to my hubby for 6 years have a 5 year old and 3 yr old twins, all boys. Im a stay at home mummy.
Would love to get down to 11 stone but its along way off so need to think only half a stone at a time. Im just under 14 at the mo.
I have a wedding in 3 and a half weeks and would love half a stone if not more off by then so today is the first day of the rest of my life:D
I am quite active but have been pretty lazy the past few weeks. So for exercise I will be walking alot (have a dog so makes it easier as have no excuse not to go!) 30 day shred (which i have done before but have never managed the full 30days, only manage about 7:cry:before giving up)
, zumba and kettlebells once a week. Oh and i borrowed my mother in laws cross trainer so hoping to get on that for 20-30 mins everyday
So here goes, looking forward to getting to know a few of you

How's zumba? I'm thinking of doing it on mondays as it's free with my gym membership. X

fionao said:
Hey, im going to join you guys, been doing sw on and off all year and for the past few years and not getting very far very fast!
Hoping i can use this board as my motivation and get lots of support and help support you guys along the way.
Im 32, married to my hubby for 6 years have a 5 year old and 3 yr old twins, all boys. Im a stay at home mummy.
Would love to get down to 11 stone but its along way off so need to think only half a stone at a time. Im just under 14 at the mo.
I have a wedding in 3 and a half weeks and would love half a stone if not more off by then so today is the first day of the rest of my life:D
I am quite active but have been pretty lazy the past few weeks. So for exercise I will be walking alot (have a dog so makes it easier as have no excuse not to go!) 30 day shred (which i have done before but have never managed the full 30days, only manage about 7:cry:before giving up)
, zumba and kettlebells once a week. Oh and i borrowed my mother in laws cross trainer so hoping to get on that for 20-30 mins everyday
So here goes, looking forward to getting to know a few of you

Welcome Fiona. I had a go at the 30 day shred last night and it nearly killed me. Still, I have it on disc now and am going to make a promise to myself that I will try really hard to do it every day for as long as my poor body will allow lol x

Welcome Fiona! You sound very determined and doing all the right exercise. This place is fab!

I'm Jenny, also 32 and married for 5 years with 2 boys (3&1/2 and nearly 2). I've always said I'm going to loose weight but now i'm determined! Would love to get to 11st and out of obese bmi range! I'll add my targets once I've done 50 posts!!

:) x

OMG I have just completed my first full attempt at the 30 day shred :cry:Are they seriously expecting you to do that every day for 30 days and still walk??? :eek:

Ooo cool! When I don't think I've got time to go
Tomorrow but I'll go next monday thanks :)

Haha! The shred is absolutely horrific isn't it! The first time I did it I was shaking all over when After! And I couldn't walk properly 2nd and 3rd morning! But by day 5 Although I needed a few rest days I don't feel anywhere near as sore. Going to do it now after my 2 rest days and see how I get on. I don't think your actually supposed to do it everyday, I think it's 2 days shred, 2 days cardio 1 rest day, but I'm just going to do sun-thurs then rest fri/sat well do a few mile walks but nothing hardcore. Xx

Back