DOING SW FROM HOME???

Raven, I know how you feel about being tearful and having night sweats. Haven`t had a period for about 15n years but still got the menopausal symptoms!

In the centre, in the direct line (used to be RBS) building
You were brave to walk al the way from Bris to centre. I work in Portbury docks and they told us not to bother going in as we have to conteplate several hills and then on the portway and M5.

You were brave to walk al the way from Bris to centre. I work in Portbury docks and they told us not to bother going in as we have to conteplate several hills and then on the portway and M5.

They wouldn't let us go home!

I finally got out at about 3:30 (I was due to finish at 4 anyway), so I managed to make it home before dark - great fun sliding along Bath Road lol

Happier today as haven't had to drive anywhere lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130119_152238.png
    ForumRunner_20130119_152238.png
    662.3 KB · Views: 39
  • ForumRunner_20130119_152336.png
    ForumRunner_20130119_152336.png
    541.8 KB · Views: 43
Thanks love. I'm always saying to people don't give up but when it's you that feels so discouraged it's hard, lol. I won't jeopardise the diet despite how tempted i am to just grab a beer ( my weakness) and chocolate because i've worked too hard since i started SW and don't want to throw it away. My OH was lovely about it he said that i have temptation all over the house in the form of chocolate bars because he's diabetic and has them when he hypos or his sugars are low and i don't eat them. So i KNOW i can be good, just need to pull my socks up and carry on xx
Our bodies and mind are funny things. For me the only correct weight is shown on WI day. If I weigh any otehr time it is wrong, up & down - all over the place. Do not give up and you see a good result. Have a great weekend.

Our bodies and mind are funny things. For me the only correct weight is shown on WI day. If I weigh any otehr time it is wrong, up & down - all over the place. Do not give up and you see a good result. Have a great weekend.

Thanks love :) x

Grannie...15 years!!!! Argghh! Lol

They wouldn't let us go home!

I finally got out at about 3:30 (I was due to finish at 4 anyway), so I managed to make it home before dark - great fun sliding along Bath Road lol

Happier today as haven't had to drive anywhere lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Did you hear that heaviest snow fall in the whole country was Filton 7 inches. Today, I went to teh post office (walking) all the side roads by ours is ice rink but Whiteladies road was almost clear and cars could drive safely - as for pavements that was adifferent storey. Jen hopefully they have gritted the ring road now.

I am not taking the car out until I have to on Monday. Took the bus to Aldi in southmead to get BNS before offer finishes (49p each) and the cold wind was a killer.

Have a great weekend indoors.

Tilly well done on house front. Great losses everyone. Do not give up if you STS or put on. Just continue as it could be that our bodies are holding to the fat to keep warm in this freezing weather. Have a ovely and safe weekend.

Asda or Tesco have offers on all the time Hun 2 for £3 etc so look out for them but if the WW thin sausages are only 1/2 a syn I think I'd rather have them if I had any in as the others are ok but couldn't eat them all the time! The LM 1/4 Mozarella Burgers are lovely tho for 4 syns! And the Lamb Style Strips are lovely and free! Put them in a hex Pitta with salad...mmm! X

I got some in Sainsburys, they look delicious. How many syns are they per sausage? xx

I finally found the sugar free marshmellows so just about to make a hot chocolate with marshmellows and light squirty cream, yum.

the WW sausages are 1/2 syn per sausage.

It will def be linked Jen, I am only starting to feel normal again now, and I stopped all hormones, contraceptions about 4 months ago, awful!! I had the coil and got it straight back out 3 weeks later, hated it, I have a backwards womb and it hurt like mad!

Can anyone help me? Just made this amazing pudding for later, but no idea how to syn, I used 1/4 packet angel delight made with HexA milk, so I know its 92cals for 1/4 pack, but not sure of syns as I made it with milk from allowance, can anyone help?? Its the butterscotch flavour, I'll post a photo they look mega! Banana, tofu pudding with angel delight, sounds weird but I tasted it all when it went in to set and yum! xxx

Attachments

• image-920843677.jpg
    image-920843677.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
If you meant the LM Non meat sausage they are free on Red and EE not sure on green syns x

I have no idea what to have for tea. I was going to make cauliflower curry which is one of my favourite things, but I was also going to make it yesterday. Both days I've had lunch and I feel sort of full even now, but I think I am hungry just don't know if I want what I was going to have.

Yesterday I just ended up eating some ryvita and cheese with some fruit and yoghurt and that did me. I will say the week before * week all i want to do is stuff myself and now I can't be bothered to eat or eat a lot less. I had to force myself to eat crisps last night otherwise I would have only had 1 syn yesterday!

I think I want ryvita again, but I also want syn free pizza. I hate feeling hungry but full with too many choices!

I have no idea what to have for tea. I was going to make cauliflower curry which is one of my favourite things, but I was also going to make it yesterday. Both days I've had lunch and I feel sort of full even now, but I think I am hungry just don't know if I want what I was going to have.

Yesterday I just ended up eating some ryvita and cheese with some fruit and yoghurt and that did me. I will say the week before * week all i want to do is stuff myself and now I can't be bothered to eat or eat a lot less. I had to force myself to eat crisps last night otherwise I would have only had 1 syn yesterday!

I think I want ryvita again, but I also want syn free pizza. I hate feeling hungry but full with too many choices!

I made a syn free pizza (well used my HEXA & B) - Pease let me which day you are doing and if you have your HEXs left and then I can do 2 versions of pizza for you.

Oh I only do green and have one a and one b left so I would use the 28g of cheese for the top
Perfect. Here it is
Boil some potatoes. Let it cool down and then grate them on low teeth side. Add salt pepper and knead in to a dough. Make into a patty, the thiner the better. Spray with frylight and cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes.

Whilst that is happening fry light or dry fry onion, garlic, chill, courgette, sweetcorn (any other veg), add canned tomato and simmer. when cooked and water evapourated it is ready.

Put all on top of your potato pattie and bake in the oven for another 10-15 minutes. Then top with HEXA cheese (I find grated on thin teeth produceds more to be used as topping) and put back in oven until cheese melted and bubbly.

If you want bread base then instead of potato pattie you can use WM pitta or WM toast.

Hope that helps. Enjoy

yummy! Except I don't do potatoes usually so have none in the house. yes I am weird, will defo save that for when I do have potatoes though.

I'll come up with something but it might take me till 9pm to figure what that is!

Back