DOING SW FROM HOME???

Well done for still losing the pound! Means you were good throughout the week anyway, despite last night :) Also, saw in your previous post that you're going to completely cut out syns this week - while it's a tempting idea to 'make up' for last night, it's not going to do your body much good - at the very least have about 5 a day this week if you want to keep it very low :) Your body needs a little bit of syns to keep your metabolism in the right place to carry on losing! :)

You're right! My potato salad was yum and had 1 syn in it, I'm making a chilli tonight and usually put a square of dark choc in at the end (gives it a lovely flavour!), I was going to do a pinch of sweetner instead so it's completely free but may just use the chocolate and syn it, it won't be much anyway!

Official weigh in today and 3 pounds off this week. After a lovely long walk in the snow to get there and back, I rewarded myself and my family to a nice big SW grill up breakfast. Yummy. Staying focused and hoping for another 3 pounds next week x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Well done :D

the WW sausages are 1/2 syn per sausage.

It will def be linked Jen, I am only starting to feel normal again now, and I stopped all hormones, contraceptions about 4 months ago, awful!! I had the coil and got it straight back out 3 weeks later, hated it, I have a backwards womb and it hurt like mad!

Can anyone help me? Just made this amazing pudding for later, but no idea how to syn, I used 1/4 packet angel delight made with HexA milk, so I know its 92cals for 1/4 pack, but not sure of syns as I made it with milk from allowance, can anyone help?? Its the butterscotch flavour, I'll post a photo they look mega! Banana, tofu pudding with angel delight, sounds weird but I tasted it all when it went in to set and yum! xxx

WW cumberland sausages are lush. We had them for breakfast this morning x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

the WW sausages are 1/2 syn per sausage.

It will def be linked Jen, I am only starting to feel normal again now, and I stopped all hormones, contraceptions about 4 months ago, awful!! I had the coil and got it straight back out 3 weeks later, hated it, I have a backwards womb and it hurt like mad!

Can anyone help me? Just made this amazing pudding for later, but no idea how to syn, I used 1/4 packet angel delight made with HexA milk, so I know its 92cals for 1/4 pack, but not sure of syns as I made it with milk from allowance, can anyone help?? Its the butterscotch flavour, I'll post a photo they look mega! Banana, tofu pudding with angel delight, sounds weird but I tasted it all when it went in to set and yum! xxx
Charl you are having the same dilema I had with Aero. I think the way to do it is forget about what the packet says about made up value. Look how many calories dried Ange delight has and syn that. you milk will be HEXA.

My Aero worked out 3.5 syns for a serving (half packet made up with milk) but the entire packet dried was only 1 syn - so I accounted milk as HEXA and syned the rest. I am sure yours is the same.

Just made macaroni cheese for my boys, oh how I miss proper cheese sauce!!

Sea bass, new potatoes and veg tonight with candles on, watching a movie :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Ahh Tilly how exciting about the house! Let us know how you're getting on with it :)

Been reading through all last nights/this mornings post and oh my gosh, Jen I completely understand where you're coming from - I'm exactly the same at the moment with TOTM or rather time of the week as it seems to be at the moment! So exhausting and I'm constantly hormonal! Saw that some of you others have had problems with cerazette? Thats what I'm on at the moment and I think once I've finished this pack I'm just going to come off of it and see what happens... Can't deal with this much longer, it's so frustrating!

Anyway, moving on! Having a big sushi fest today - lots of smoked salmon, cucumber, avocado (4.5 syns or so for 50g), sesame seeds (3 syns for 10g), peppers and spring onions! Can't wait to get rolling and eating :)

I'm on Cerazette & have been for 9 years and never had any problems! Before that I was on mocrogynon for 3 years and that make me a hormonal mess! Not to mention gaining all my weight when I was on it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I gave up with hormonal stuff a few years ago due to the fact that I had gained weight and it sort of numbed me for lack of a better work towards sex. I decided to get a coil and I will honestly say the best decision I have ever made. I just wish I had of thought if it years before!

It doesn't help when you're trying to stick to plan and all you want to do is cry, stuff your face and kill someone all at the same time. Good luck!

Perfect. Here it is
Boil some potatoes. Let it cool down and then grate them on low teeth side. Add salt pepper and knead in to a dough. Make into a patty, the thiner the better. Spray with frylight and cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes.

Whilst that is happening fry light or dry fry onion, garlic, chill, courgette, sweetcorn (any other veg), add canned tomato and simmer. when cooked and water evapourated it is ready.

Put all on top of your potato pattie and bake in the oven for another 10-15 minutes. Then top with HEXA cheese (I find grated on thin teeth produceds more to be used as topping) and put back in oven until cheese melted and bubbly.

If you want bread base then instead of potato pattie you can use WM pitta or WM toast.

Hope that helps. Enjoy

wow this sounds amazing!

Sounds lovely Rosielea! Will deffo be trying that!

Well I've just had a lovely 'Fake Away'!!! I made salt n pepper Quorn chicken with egg fried rice! Loads of veggies inboth so practically free except a bit of Makeway curry on the side (not much at all really!) and used a bit of garlic oil and salt n pepper seasoning from the chinese supermarket so don't know the syns but I haven't had any today so it shouldn't be over my daily allowance! Mmm it wad fab!! X

Mm some lovely ideas for meals. Rosie i never thought of using fesh potato for pizza base i used smash which was bland to me
U
Had vegggie chilli toniht as i wanted rice. Love chilli chocolate but never thought of adding chocolate to a chilli

Never tried tofu i didnt realise you could make deserts with it too ill have to have a look at it

Huge row again with hubs and had son throw a tantrum at me earlier but resisted the urge to go and open
my bottle of scotch or the chocolate i have so far keep teling myself be good this week so i can enjoy my sisters bday meal im organisin a week monday , ;)

Almost two weeks with no alcohol just wish i could see the benefit on the scales. Not bad though i can easily drink two bottles when i have my wine head on

Mm some lovely ideas for meals. Rosie i never thought of using fesh potato for pizza base i used smash which was bland to me
U
Had vegggie chilli toniht as i wanted rice. Love chilli chocolate but never thought of adding chocolate to a chilli

Never tried tofu i didnt realise you could make deserts with it too ill have to have a look at it

Huge row again with hubs and had son throw a tantrum at me earlier but resisted the urge to go and open
my bottle of scotch or the chocolate i have so far keep teling myself be good this week so i can enjoy my sisters bday meal im organisin a week monday , ;)

Almost two weeks with no alcohol just wish i could see the benefit on the scales. Not bad though i can easily drink two bottles when i have my wine head on

Boo to your family giving you a hard time :-( and well done on the alcohol free fortnight :)

I often get days when i don't feel like eating tho i have been trying to do so cos i don't want the diet to go to pot. At lunch i had Sainsburys mixed beans in chilli sauce with some wholemeal rice and i'm still full. May just pick at some fruit and have some ryvita and cottage cheese or something. Good old ryvita!! Lol

Proper man v food dinner was amazing!! Dry rub pulled pork sandwiches with BBQ sauce and SW chips and coleslaw and corn on the cob, was amazing! Was cooking since 1 in the slow cooker, really spicy and the kids loved it which was surprising! Xx

Ladies, lovely free desert idea I've done for tonight. 300g fat free yogurt, 200g quark, 1 pot of vanilla muller yogurt, 3 tbsps of sweetner, zest of 1 lemon and 1 orange. Chill it in the fridge for at least 3 hours, comes out like a lemony orangey mousse and is totally free! Its delish and proper kicks a sweet craving in!

Ooh loads of lovely ideas to try thanks girls!
Rosielea that's brilliant is it the same way as making the pizza base?! Mmm...deffo gunna try that!

Gunna have a pork roast tomorro and mum is making carrot n ginger soup for lunch tomorro...can't wait! X

Everyone's dinners sound amazing! I've just had mine - sushi! I even impressed myself this time :) uploading a picture on my food diary in a bit if anyone wants a look :D

Ooh loads of lovely ideas to try thanks girls!
Rosielea that's brilliant is it the same way as making the pizza base?! Mmm...deffo gunna try that!

Gunna have a pork roast tomorro and mum is making carrot n ginger soup for lunch tomorro...can't wait! X
Tilly yes exactly the same method. I rather have potato than instant mash. I use the same receipe for pie pastry and cornish pastie. ohmmm might make some cornish pasty tomorrow.

Brilliant!! I miss pasties n pies...if anyone can give me any free or small synned recipes I'd be very grateful! X

Back