DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hey all! So im either confused or annoyed I can't quite make my mind up!
Yesterday I had a sneak peak an it showed a 1 3/4 loss (a week since my last weigh in) then today it's showing STS?! Grrr...could it be something so simple ad to needing the toilet maybe? I dunno I feel a bit deflated!

X

Hey all! So im either confused or annoyed I can't quite make my mind up!
Yesterday I had a sneak peak an it showed a 1 3/4 loss (a week since my last weigh in) then today it's showing STS?! Grrr...could it be something so simple ad to needing the toilet maybe? I dunno I feel a bit deflated!

X

don't feel deflated hun, its dangerous peeking at your weight between weighins i think! If i've lost loads then come weigh in its a gain and get really upset!

Thanks hun I know but it was a week yesterday that I last weighed in so I thought I'd look :(
X

I always make sure i wear the same clothes, weigh mysel at the same time, don't eat before i weigh myself and go to the loo! if I still haven't shifted anything i usually find it drops off the week after if i stick to plan.

We will get there! With sheer grit and determination!!

Haha! I know it's mad isn't it! It could even be the bra I'm wearing as it's a little bit heavier than usual haha!
I'm gunna try n be really good this week!
I thought I'd deffo list this week tho coz I had my wisdom tooth out on mon an havent eaten loads.

X

Ohhh sometimes when you don't eat much it's not good, as your metabolism slows right down. It'll probs just be that. Xx

Got my slimming world friendly cottage pie in the oven :) i went to use a packet for the favouring but it's 6.5 syns!! I know that would be split between about 4 meals but it didn't seem worth the syns. So just used herbs and worcestershire sauce and no milk or butter in the mash. It's going to be nommy!

5th day in a row on plan now :) feeling very smug today. Put on a pair of trousers that were tight before and they fit lovely now. Should be going for a run tonight as well.

Got my slimming world friendly cottage pie in the oven :) i went to use a packet for the favouring but it's 6.5 syns!! I know that would be split between about 4 meals but it didn't seem worth the syns. So just used herbs and worcestershire sauce and no milk or butter in the mash. It's going to be nommy!

5th day in a row on plan now :) feeling very smug today. Put on a pair of trousers that were tight before and they fit lovely now. Should be going for a run tonight as well.
Is Worcester sauce free?! When i make shep /cottage pie i always use a tin of chopped tomatoes as the sauce and put in a bit of tomato puree and/or brandston pickel and syn the branston

I believe its syns free :) Im going to put it with quorn when I have it just to add some flavour as apparently it's quite nice. Im going to add chopped tomatoes next time I think as I felt it was lacking something!

It is free yep. I lost 2lbs this week!!! Soooo happy I've been stuck at the same for 4 weeks so it feels so good to finally get passed it! Yay!

Well done!!!

Well done, that's great!

Well done charl. I know the feeling. I've been STS for 2 weeks and weighed in with a 5lb loss today!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats on the 5lb loss. That's brilliant.

Charl, can't imagine how great you must feel to get a loss after this four weeks! Seriously well done :D And eanceoil, well done on the 5lb loss!! :D You guys are all doing so well, I need to kick myself up the bum and get properly back on plan haha! x

It's defo made me really want to get back on plan and stop being a tool! I also just found out I passed 1st year with a 2:1 yay!!! Good day xx

I've been craving fish cakes lately!! I'm gonna try this soon :)

Back