DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hah Laura I was going to ask the same question 6.5 hours? I hope mine isn't that long tomorrow, I still haven't decided on whether to have it cut short again as usual or have it layered tidied up and begin to grow it again, no good asking family and friends as they are split down the middle haha, I'll ask my hairdresser what she thinks, my hair has gone so thin on top in the last 2 years that I really donlt know whats going to look best

Charl make sure you drop in here from time to time and let us know how you are doing with the VLCD

Jenny I love trout, no one else likes it though so it's a pain to cook it for one sometimes...

Jenny I love trout, no one else likes it though so it's a pain to cook it for one sometimes...

It was really nice, have never tried it but at £2.30 was lush! My new best friend is balsamic, did chopped tom's, courgette, carrot, onion, garlic, mushrooms, pepper and balsamic vinegar - unbelievably tasty! Am very full still, waiting for hubby to go out so I can jump about like a mad thing! :)

Hi I am a total newbie, just signed up online for SW as Cornwall doesnt have too many groups and I just dont have the time to go.
I am struggling with the difference between extra easy, and all the other terminology, Can I just do the Extra easy? or do I have to do so many EE days with so many green ones per week?
Or is there a book I can get to explain it all to me?
Sorry to just jump in on the thread but I am sooo confused?

If you're just starting - stick to the EE days for now! They're a good way of getting your head round healthy extras and synning things for now :) Some people get good, consistent losses on EE, but if you find your losses stall, then you can think about switching to red/green days. There are cheap packs of the slimming world books on ebay - it might be worth paying the few quid to get those so you can see where you need to start etc :)

Ha! Yay! I can still join in now your all happy about it :)

As I said only doing 4 weeks then back to SW for the remainder of my now quite epic journey!

Welllll, I have mega thick hair so takes a while to cut then the colour also takes ages to apply like 2 hours as I have so much hair, then weirdly the colour wouldn't take and went ginger (it was highlights on my naturally blonde roots so that shouldnt have happened!) so had to have more highlights which was another hour/wash/dry then it went super brassy and a bit yellow so had to have a toner put on, annnnother wash and dry! It's my own fault as I left or 8 months so my roots were about 7 inches long so had loads of old and new hair to try and make all the same shade. It's still a bit brassy but once the colours are blended a little should be nice! Bloody palava! Ha!

Wow quite the hair essay there!!

Have you all had good days? Xx

Hi All!
I STS this week which I'm happy about considering how naughty I've been eating out etc! And also it's my star week so thought I'd have put on coz stomach is all bloated :(

Here's to next week n hopefully my 1/2 stone award (I know I keep saying it!!)

X

You'll get there Tilly,

Thats quite some essay Charl the things we do to our hair to look good, I used to have hair like that, it's going thin now though:(

Well the two littlest have finished school now so I'm going to use school run time to get my 30 day shred done 22 days til I go on holiday and so much to do !!! Not just lose the last pound I really need to get my ass in gear on clearing jobs in the house so I can get on with the packing;)

Was a bad girl last night and ended up having a chinese and some wine with hubs... tomorrow night is out end of school year takeaway with the kids but I'll be good and choose good options from the balti over the road

Morning girlies! Official wi showed 1/2lb loss, well it wouldn't decide on 13st 3, 4 or 5lb so gone with the middle one, ha! Not happy about it but have had words with myself and am focused! I've got a notebook that I write my food diary in, weekly wi, recipe's from here etc so I made a massive list of syn treats. Will try to stick to 10-12 syns a day, loving that I get a kit Kat now and then!

Altho, date weekend with hubs so will need lots of willpower to not have popcorn in the cinema (seeing new batman), then meal out, then drinks with friends! Oh dear, no loss next week again.

Charl, bet your hair set you back a bit. I used to have mine coloured but can't afford it now. Just a cut and blow dry is £40, colour would be well over £100!!

Anyhow, I've rambled enough! Have a good day everyone.

x :) x

Ultrabluedress, what's your name? Chinese sounds lush!! Where are you off to hols, hopefully somewhere with a bit of sun!

Oooh, hair hair hair! :D Just hearing all that has made me even more excited to get mine done tomorrow (even though mine's just a cut and blow-dry :p As I'm still 17 (just) it's only £10 with the junior! They make such a big effort too, fetching you drinks and stuff and they spend sooo long styling your hair whilst they are blowdrying it and make you feel amazing :D

Kind of starting my weekend off diet early today, going to Pizza Hut for their happy hour (3-5) with the girls, as it's just too cheap to miss! A whole pizza, unlimited salad, a side and unlimited drink for just £6! I couldn't believe it haha, so I am looking forward to being naughty and having that :p Will be good all day up to and after that though, just really need somewhere cheap and nice to eat whilst we're shopping :)

Yay Tilly, well done for STS! MUST be a loss next week, it'd be nice to see you get that half stone award :p And well done Jenny too, for the 1/2lb loss :) I am definitely not expecting any losses myself for now haha! Might check my weight in a bit, so I know how much I put on over the weekend - that should be interesting!

Cannot wait for tomorrow, and now I'm off to go and make some vodka jelly shots! ;) Hope everyone's having a good day x

Laura I love it get a last hair cut in before you hit 18:p Can't wait to get mine done today, my hairdresser has been on maternity leave so I had to go to another one a couple of times so I'll be glad to be back in her hands :) just a wet cut as that all I can afford but she does if she has time actually blow dry and straighten it for the same price too.... then I'm streaking it blonde and red Saturday I've always done my own colours, I'm doing my eldests with purple streaks that day too...

Not looking forward to my littlest one though she's insisting that she's having her long hair cut shorter, she wants to go from waist length to just below her shoulders which is going to be a big shock for me... she's always had long hair since she was about two....

Just done the 30 day shred I'm going to be good and do it everyday now

Jenny have a nice date weekend get back on track after your night out, Laura have a fab birthday weekend...

Oh and Jenny I'm Li,

Evening all, how's everyone done today? Just finished gammon, fried eggs and veg, yummy. A few more syns to have today, oooh!

My spice rack is looking impressive now, all this 'proper' cooking, ha! :)

Haha! I'm the same, they've taken over a whole cupboard and threatening to spill out now and take over the kitchen.

Todays been a super bad SW day but I've been calorie counting and still within my daily cals. So it's not toooo bad. (or that's what I'm telling myself!)

Had a really bad night, ex bf came round and was really agressive and horrible (we split up 5 years ago!!! But he's my twins dad so I still have to have contact) and my bf could hear me getting upset so he came out to say look talk to her with respect or leave and my ex attacked him. My house got a bit trashed too and I have scratches on my arm from trying to get him out my house. It's been so crap, i called the police as that's totally unacceptable behaviour. So it's been a really stressful and emotional day/night. Ugh. Poor kids having this as their situation, I hate it.

Hope you've all had a better day than me! Xx

OMG charl, that is horrendous, how awful for you all. Was that completely out the blue or generally not a nice guy? Did the police do anything? Not surprised you've had a stressful blimin day, I'd have totally blown the diet!

Big hugs hun x x

I didn't press charges so he hasn't been arrested or anything but the policeman was really nice and went and gave him a pretty bad verbal warning and said if he comes here again he's going to get in a lot of trouble and pribably lose access. He's not very nice no, he's made my life pretty much hell for 6/7 years now, but he's never gone this far, to be honest its a relief knowing he's not allowed to contact me anymore! Yeah the diet totally went out the window, ate like a whole packet of biscuits!! But had really low cal breakfast and dinner so it's ok. People are so horrible, it's such a shame really it has to be this way. Xx

YAY! 2lbs off this week, so so happy! Its totally not deserved, so no idea whats going on, but I'm happy, nice to start slim and save with a little loss too, as I was worried I'd gained. Hope your all having a nice day ?? xxx

Eugh, my hairdressers appointment was cancelled for today! They said they could reschedule for 2nd aug... :O Haha, just gave up on that one, didn't really need it done anyway, was just going to be a treat :) Been up and going all day getting last min drinks and stuff - enjoying being off plan as I can grab convenient foods, hard to convince myself to eat the really bad stuff though haha! :p Really looking forward to start getting ready after I've made the sushi :D x

Is it your birthday today Laura??? Oooo!! Have fun! Days i'm off SW plan I always calorie count instead on my fitness pal, as even though you aren't eating SW food you can keep an eye on your cal intake, it seems to work. So now I go between SW days and days when I'm off plan but still quite low in cals but would be really loads of syns when doing SW. Have fun! Sushi, my fave! Xx

Well done charl, maybe the stress did it! 2lbs is fab, how much have you lost now?

Laura, have a fab party! Enjoy it :)

Am looking forward to my day and night with hubby tomorrow and a huge lie-in sunday, yay!!

:)

Back