DOING SW FROM HOME???

Iam still new to slimming world and am finding some great tips on here just wondered if anyone new of any low(ish) syns snack that can be used for the cinema or nights in with a film as i think my popcorn and malteasers are out!! :wave_cry: thanks! x

Mikado! Half a syn per stick and they really hit the spot :) I think the whole pack is about 15 syns

I'm alright, thanks Jen :) Been to the doctors to get some help as my migraine was literally way too much to cope with on paracetamol so he gave me this migraine tablet to take when I get an attack (there was another one he could give me that is a preventor but it causes weight gain so he agreed I didn't need to have that) and I took one earlier which has kind of helped but has given me a weird dull ache at the back of my neck... Pain is a bit better though :) xx

I need to remember this, i had a chocolate craving and had one triangle of toblerone...which i've been told is 6.5syns!!! ARGH! Luckily i've had a really good day so this is all the syns i've had but i feel cheated! It didnt even last 5 seconds! Will definitely think of the mikado thing next time....

Ah that would make me feel cheated too :/ another good chocolate fix (though I know its not a picky cinema type thing) is an options hot chocolate :) one of the sachets is two syns xx

I saw Cadbury pretzels and popcorn the other day, was wondering what they were syn wise, although the bags were annoyingly big, the urge to binge would be too much I think!! X

Hey all I'm so chuffed...I lost 2.5lbs this week :D
So didn't expect that after my gain last week and eating naughty and drinking at the weekend!!
Not complaining tho I have been really good Sun-today!!

Good Luck and keep up the good hard work!!

xMwahx

P.s Thats a stone gone since April!! Go me!!! :D x

1lb loss this week. Am happy with that as hardly any exercise this week. 19lbs to target!

Might be brave and join a running club tonight! I hate running in the dark on my own so thought a club would be safer, scared I'll be at the back tho!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

CRIKES!! Just took my measurements and compared them to my 1st ones 1st March.

Lost
7 inches off waist
9 inches off hips
6.5 inches off boobs
So that's 22.5 inches overall!!

Amazing :))))

1lb loss this week. Am happy with that as hardly any exercise this week. 19lbs to target!

Might be brave and join a running club tonight! I hate running in the dark on my own so thought a club would be safer, scared I'll be at the back tho!

Well done. That is excellent. Reduction in measurements are amazing too. Off I go to do my measurements now.

Lost another 1 lbs today. That is 1/2 lbs short of 3.5 stone. Hopefully I get there next week.

Just too my measurements and since starting the plan I have lost

Bust - 5.5
Waist - 9
Hips - 7

That is 21.5 inches overall. Really happy.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks everyone! I'm made up but I'm going to Benidorm on 20th for a boozy week so I know I'm gunna gave a gain when I'm back haha! X

Hi Everyone,

I'm feeling a bit stuck in a rut this week...I had a really bad day on Monday and nearly had my whole weeks Syn allowance ( yes in one day!!) Does anyone have any tips to speed up weight loss?

thanks a bunch! x

Thanks everyone! I'm made up but I'm going to Benidorm on 20th for a boozy week so I know I'm gunna gave a gain when I'm back haha! X
Tilly do not worry about the gain. Go and enjoy yourself and when you get back start on the plan staright away and you'll be fine.

Ooooh look at all you guys with your brilliant losses! Well done girls! I hope I can join you with another pound or two lost tomorrow! Gutted that I didn't take my measurements before losing weight, so I have no idea how many inches I've lost, though I'm guessing it's quite a few! I will measure again soon to see how many I've lost since I last did them, though I'm sure it's not that much.

I've really been trying hard this week and most days my syns are around 8 or so, so I'm happy! Makes a big change from what I'm usually doing - trying my hardest to fit as much junk as possible into 15 syns haha!

Aw Michelle, sorry to hear you're struggling at the moment! The best thing I can say is just make a lot of yummy meals from scratch, use your full 15 every day (even if you've just had an accidental blow out - move on and forget). Losing weight healthily and keeping it off takes time, there's no point trying to rush it :)

xx

Back