DOING SW FROM HOME???

I have done it a couple of times. It is EE with 2/3 plate of superfree. It works. I might do a couple of days of SE this week.

Oh right so you just basically have smaller free foods and more superfree than if you were on EE, am I right?

Thats worth knowing as I loose slowly on EE but after surgery next week I was going to do EE as it will make mealtimes easier if hubs is cooking... so anything to keep the weight loss going will be usefull

I was a bit confused by the snacks if you get hungry between am I right you could have plain noodles or a little plain cous cous and salad if you get hungry as well as the usual fruit and yoghurt, just asking as I won;t be able to get out to the shops to buy fresh fruit and stuff for a week or so...

Oh right so you just basically have smaller free foods and more superfree than if you were on EE, am I right?

Thats worth knowing as I loose slowly on EE but after surgery next week I was going to do EE as it will make mealtimes easier if hubs is cooking... so anything to keep the weight loss going will be usefull

I was a bit confused by the snacks if you get hungry between am I right you could have plain noodles or a little plain cous cous and salad if you get hungry as well as the usual fruit and yoghurt, just asking as I won;t be able to get out to the shops to buy fresh fruit and stuff for a week or so...

Any snacking between meals need to be superfree, your syns or your HEXs. Bascially make sure you meat 3 meals only (2/3 plate superfree).

For me first day was a bit difficut but after that it was fine. Did 3 days in a week.

I do EE mostly and apply the same rule of if I want to eat between meals it is either HEXs, syns or superfree.

Hello Ladies!
Well Done on all the losses!! Brilliant to hear!!
I've been on and off plan this week but I've been the gym twice this week doing weight classes so u really don't know what to expect on the scales! I'm thinking a gain from the exercise but I would be too bummed about it as I'll know I've been the gym etc! Gunna take my measurements so I can see the difference!

Going for tea and to see Twilight tonight...can't wait!!! X

Hello Ladies! Well Done on all the losses!! Brilliant to hear!! I've been on and off plan this week but I've been the gym twice this week doing weight classes so u really don't know what to expect on the scales! I'm thinking a gain from the exercise but I would be too bummed about it as I'll know I've been the gym etc! Gunna take my measurements so I can see the difference! Going for tea and to see Twilight tonight...can't wait!!! X
dont be disheartened if you show a gain . youve not long started the gym so youll be retaining lactic acid which can take two or so weeks to settle itself down measurements are a good indicator . i cant see ive lost eeight at all but the measuring tape tells me otherwise. also measure yourself in cm not inches it shows quicker which gives you a boost

Any snacking between meals need to be superfree, your syns or your HEXs. Bascially make sure you meat 3 meals only (2/3 plate superfree).

For me first day was a bit difficut but after that it was fine. Did 3 days in a week.

I do EE mostly and apply the same rule of if I want to eat between meals it is either HEXs, syns or superfree.

thanks hun xx

gonna check my list of superfree

not sure now if im having a green or ee day . started planning a red change of plan o er lunch so changed to green then hubs phoned to say he left his wallet at home when he got to tesco for lunch ingredients so no idea what were having unless he goes out again

Ooh, have fun Tilly, everyone I know who's been to see it has said they saved the best till last. I don't know what it is, but apparently something surprising happens, as in something that's not in the books?! Excited to see it on Tues... x

I'm going next Friday! Excited! Xx

Not sure when we're going, I thought it was going to be today but guessing not as my friend didn't get back to me yet, I'll be a little upset if they've been without me, if so I'll try and go with Soph sometime this week if I can find time

Such a bad weekend :( I'm haven't eaten a proper meal all day just picked at rubbish! Back on it tomorrow. Red days all week, get rid of this bloat from carbs and horrible Chinese foods.

Have you all had a nice weekend? I'm just doing prep for a presentation next week, the research I thought would be easy isn't! Argh! Xx

I'm exactly the same Charl, I need to get back into the habit of eating proper meals cause even though I'm off plan, I'm seriously going off the rails just eating crap all day long... Going back to work experience tomorrow which should help that, thankfully! Going to pack lots of food, but try and make it as healthy as possible! Loads of fruit and veg here, so shouldn't be too hard :)

I'm thinkng salmon and avocado bagel (not very SW, but not terrible... So I tell myself!), a little salad with ham roll ups and some fruit for afters :) x

Such a bad weekend :( I'm haven't eaten a proper meal all day just picked at rubbish! Back on it tomorrow. Red days all week, get rid of this bloat from carbs and horrible Chinese foods.

Have you all had a nice weekend? I'm just doing prep for a presentation next week, the research I thought would be easy isn't! Argh! Xx

We have had a great weekend catching up with old friends but not so great as far as the plan is concerned :( Last night has caught up with me and I am feeling quite tired and can't be bothered to cook a proper meal so its been a day of picking at anything for me too. Back on the plan tomorrow :)

Arghh just blown my day now, made jam tarts with ells then ended up eating two, not so bad, then had a small bowl of birds custard then finished ells off too, hubs made the custard so it's going to have sugar in it.. no idea how to syn stuff like this... back to the plan for the rest of the day and no more syns for me, I was looking forward to an options with marshmallow tonight grrr

Stick with it ladies we all have days where we pick instead of eat properly just dont beat yourself up over it...

Day eight with no wine whoooo.. turneed down a lovely port and lemon from hubs earlier too...lol

It was amazing!!! :D
I was naughty all night tho with food n drink :( Nevermind haha!!
X

Think I would hate a monday morning weigh in!!

Off plan yesterday, snacked on cake, choc crispy cakes and lots of wine. I needed it tho after a very stressful shift at work and arguing with the husband.

Red week for me I think, really want to start shifting more than just 1/2lb. Gonna go swimming tonight.

Hope you're all good :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Awww Jen sorry you had a crappy day, hope things are settled down again at home now hugs

Red day I think for me after yesterdays sugar rush, got some swede and carrots that need using up so that will make a nice mash to go with something, totally bereft of ideas for the kids nowadays, they are getting bored of the same things and it's hard to accomodate eldests likes with the other two.. oooh might do them chicken pieces with popcorn chicken for the fussy one... oh for the day when they all ate the same meals... bloody teenagers..

I'm having a bit of a weird time not gonna lie, hence ive been quiet.. but thought id just briefly update you. 3 lbs this week. Not only have I reached 50lbs but I'm into the 12s!

Diets only thing keeping me going atm FML. Seems to be the only thing that's constant. And I keep hinting at my friends that I need emotional help and they always reply with 'aww'. I'm not a ****ing cute woodland creature, I'm flipping out here!!! :(

Maybe go talk to your dr love, if you're struggling a lot without a good support network maybe some cbt would help? Or a talking therapy. Xxx

Fab losses everyone!
I did not too bad - lost 3 'officially' when I weighed in Sunday morning online after naughty nights fri and sat with food and wine. Sunday morning is such a crap time to weigh in, wish it was friday now! I'm seriously considering just weighing myself on fridays and then just waiting to put it in to sw online until the sunday. The logic at the time I set it up like that was that I was more likely to behave myself over the weekend if i knew I had to weigh on sunday. It was a nice idea...doesn't work though!

Breaking Dawn Part 2 was amazing - i thought it stayed pretty much to the book if i'm honest, not sure who told you something different happens Laura but i must have missed it haha!

Had a terrible weekend of food and drink, i was still hanging at 7pm last night so i ate awful carby, fatty foods! Sticking to red this week to try and shift some carb gain....2lbs on this morning since saturdays weigh in, eek! Am meant to be making a leek and potato soup tomorrow so i might have green tomorrow, or extra easy, since soup isnt something very heavy. Had a lovely tuna and plain salad for lunch, sometimes i forget how much i love tuna!

Sorry to hear you're feeling down hellatrix, if your friends arent there to be your support network maybe you should go talk to your doctor? Sending you big hugs x

Back