DOING SW FROM HOME???

Just put together a very yummy tea. Beef leftovers from last night's roast with a load of frozen veg (stir fry veg, sliced mushrooms and sliced peppers) plus a little balsamic, soy sauce, chilli, garlic, paprika. Took 10mins, sooooo simple and cheap too, I like!!

I second going to doc's for help hun, don't keep things bottled up :-( we're here if any help at all x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I'm having a bit of a weird time not gonna lie, hence ive been quiet.. but thought id just briefly update you. 3 lbs this week. Not only have I reached 50lbs but I'm into the 12s!

Diets only thing keeping me going atm FML. Seems to be the only thing that's constant. And I keep hinting at my friends that I need emotional help and they always reply with 'aww'. I'm not a ****ing cute woodland creature, I'm flipping out here!!! :(

Honey I'm with the other girls maybe talk to your doctor, I know it's a huge thing to do, but once you do it it's a relief to be honest, it took me years to admit to anyone else that I needed some major help, first doctor was a locum who helped a lot, second appointment was with one of the surgery doctors and a 10 minute appointment became half and hour, but that first step was the scariest and best thing I did....

You've made the first step though you've told us a little of how you feel... one step at a time hun xxx If it helps sound off here, online friends are easier to talk to than real life ones, I can tell you that from experience

Well done for reaching that 50lb mark big hugs

Trying to get my head around the SE ... started with a red day which shaped up to be a SE I think so thought I'd be brave and give it a go.... Still confused about hex's as snacks... oh and I need to check the syns allowance, nit sure if it's the same 5 -15 as with the other diets

The Hexs are just eaten the same way as on any other day... :) As for syns, I think they are still the same :)

Had a swim this evening and now sat munching on carrot sticks! I do actually eat better when exercising cos it's blimin hard work, going for a run tomorrow whatever the weather!! Determined to see the 10s this year :eek:

Ooh! Well done Jen :D You and Tilly with all your exercising might actually convince me to get back to the gym this week haha!! Not so sure about the healthy eating though :\ I do want to, but just have zero willpower haha! Will start eating better incrementally I think... Hopefully anyway! :)

x

Doing a few days of SE this week as determined to be in 11s by christmas. Must start my exercise bike again now that I am working and too dark for a walk by the time I get home.

I'm back on plan! Hurrah! Red day for me today, so v happy I feel in control again, bought some new clothes today too :) a size 14 cardi :) and 2 lush jumpers and a 16 denim shirt which is a bit big but I like them better that way as I feel more comfy :) going to go swimming on weds Jen, need to feel like I've done something worthwhile fitness wise instead of just walking.

Hope you all had a good Monday :) xxx

charl_young said:
I'm back on plan! Hurrah! Red day for me today, so v happy I feel in control again, bought some new clothes today too :) a size 14 cardi :) and 2 lush jumpers and a 16 denim shirt which is a bit big but I like them better that way as I feel more comfy :) going to go swimming on weds Jen, need to feel like I've done something worthwhile fitness wise instead of just walking.

Hope you all had a good Monday :) xxx

Woohoo to smaller clothes!!

Woo! 3 of the 4lb carb bloat has disappeared, I Willllll weight less than 13st4 this week, I will I will!! Haha! Xx

Well mixing in some green and red days last week seems to have paid off- lost 4lbs this week and hit my 2 stone target. Gonna keep mixing them in a couple of times a week cos on the nights my husband's at college and we eat late we both really like the extra HExes.

Well Done everyone glad to hear everyone sticking to it except me ha!
I seem to find when I diet I don't excercise, but when I exercise I don't diet?! So my diet has gone out the window but I'm exercising haha! Official WI tomorro but the last 2 days it's shown a 2.5lbs gain :(
Could be due to the excercise too tho as I've been doing weight training! X

Could anyone please tell me if there is a way/how to move your diary to a different section as am now a fully-fledged slimming worlder (although a flagging one!) now....x x

Day off today, staying in waiting for my phone to arrive but it suits me because the weather looks horrid outside! Going to attempt to make a potato and leek soup today, havent made a soup before so wish me luck!
Had a red day yesterday, made the chicken pizza thing you suggested Jen - totally lush! Definitely going to be making that again.

Well I did it, I finally got my arse out running! Totally proud of myself as it's blimin miserable, was really tough, nearly got blown away a few times! Had the loooooongest hot shower when I got in. I managed just over 5 miles in 50mins so am happy with that. My aim is to do my 10k under 1hr10min, fingers crossed!

That's the spirit Charl, you WILL do it!

Chicken pizza melts are yummy, might try that again!

Got my mojo back again, it's cos I've started exercising. Sounds like we're all having a good week!

Tilly, can you ask your boyf what exercises are best for your belly? After 2 kids and section, it really needs some work lol. Would 50-100 sit ups every day help? Kettle bell? What do you reckon?

Laura, you'll get back to it one day. Don't stress about your diet hun, you have enough to deal with plus on placement. But definitely don't be a stranger on here! x

:)

Yeah I'll ask Jen but I'm sure he told me you can't target specific areas...
But I could be wrong! I've been going to 'Bodytone' a weights class at the gym and that is brilliant for an allover workout then I do an abs class straight after.
Will let u know what he says x

It's not as hardcore as u think it's only 40-45 mins for the 1st class then 15 for the 2nd but the 2nd is Abs and there is no way we could do more than 15 mins on abs ha!
This is what Neil said -
"As well as focusing on her diet she could incorporate some bodyweight exercises for the whole body as you can't spot reduce fat. She should be aware that after a while she will need to add some load to the exercises as she adapts to them otherwise they won't be effective."

I reckon either join a gym and do the weight classes like I do so you get an all over work out or invest in some weights - Free weights and a Bar weight for squats n lunges. Is there any weight workout DVDs out at the minute?

X

Okay ladies and any lurking gentlemen who are too shy to say hello...

Cornish sardines for tea, what can I put with them? either a red day or SE day as I've still not decided yet what I'm doing... wondered about salad and cauliflower rice and then use some of the fish stock to flavour it?

Back