DOING SW FROM HOME???

1 1/2lb off for me this week.

Keep going Jen. I had a few weeks of slow weight loss and STS and it is demotivating when that happens. But I agree with Charl, you are getting back into your running so your body is probably adjusting.

I'm doing ok, thanks Charl :) Work experience is going a lot better now, I'm really busy, so that's taking my mind off of things! :)

Feeling crap about my body and self-esteem is plummeting though. Stomach has tripled in size in a few weeks haha! I'm huge, and my double chin is coming back :( Last time I stepped on the scales I'd only gained 2lb, but I know it's a lot more than that by now - just scared to confirm it! Going to the gym tomorrow as it's my day off, and it might help me feel better. x

You'll get there :) it's the clock change, I'm blaming it for everything! It makes me lethargic and hungry and I never want to leave the house!

Just made slow roast pork and lots of veg, was yum! Squash really is a good sub for potato did everyone else nice garlic roast potatoes and I was fine with my squash :)

Feeling pretty ok for WI tomorrow now, I've been super good all week. Anything under 13st4.8 and I'll be thrilled!

Sooooo excited for twilight tomorrow, watched the last one in prep last night Woop!

Really pleased you're on the mend Laura, despite feeling poop about how You look, you'll find your way back soon :) xxx

I'm doing ok, thanks Charl :) Work experience is going a lot better now, I'm really busy, so that's taking my mind off of things! :)

Feeling crap about my body and self-esteem is plummeting though. Stomach has tripled in size in a few weeks haha! I'm huge, and my double chin is coming back :( Last time I stepped on the scales I'd only gained 2lb, but I know it's a lot more than that by now - just scared to confirm it! Going to the gym tomorrow as it's my day off, and it might help me feel better. x

I bet when you weigh it's not as bad as you're imagining. Even if it is I think after the last couple of weeks you're entitled to a blip x

Evening ladies hope you're all okay

Off plan today as it was easier as I'm getting stuff done for my recovery after tomorrow surgery, really nervous about it all now... anyway I've not over eaten just not been on plan.... little fed up as I did SE for 3 days stuck to it religiously and it looks like I'm going to be a STS this week.. I'll wI tomorrow a day earlier..

Hope youa re all having a good evening

Good luck for tomorrow love, hope the op goes ok, just look after yourself and don't worry about foods xx

Off plan today as it was easier as I'm getting stuff done for my recovery after tomorrow surgery, really nervous about it all now... anyway I've not over eaten just not been on plan.... little fed up as I did SE for 3 days stuck to it religiously and it looks like I'm going to be a STS this week.. I'll wI tomorrow a day earlier..

Good luck for tomorrow. I did 4 days of SE and have been on plan and lost 1/2 lb. Can't find the reason except now that I am working, I eat less. Well got to carry on staying on plan and see what happens next week.

It is all we can do, just stay on plan. With slow/no losses it's so easy to give up and eat crap but we must stick to it, will help each other! I did a book party tonight and had a cake, I had to really as the host made them specially. Hoping one will be ok!

Good luck with op tomorrow, thinking of you x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Morning all, out of interest I weighed again today and it showed 11st5lb so 2lb lighter than yesterday! Won't officially count it but am a happy bunny now :)

How did you get on charl? Fingers crossed for 13st3lb! :)

Fingers crossed for you then Jen that next week you see a good loss! Totally forgot to weigh this morning since in out for Thai food and alcohol tonight, will just have to weigh tomorrow and hope for a miracle!
Am aching badly from boxercise, not much in my arms but totally in my bum cheeks and inner thighs!! I'm walking like John Wayne hahaha. For someone like me with a larger posterior than most I think this may be the way to go!

Maybe you'll notice a difference on weigh day, if I weigh through the week it's never the same as on weigh day - don't know why! Thinking of you about your surgery, as charl said just focus on recovery and try not to let being on/off plan bother you xx

We'll all be thinking of you, Li :) Good luck x

Tonianne, having second thought about boxercise if it's really good for your bum and thighs! I usually keep to the bike when I'm at the gym, which is all well and good for fat burning, but I'd like to get more toned... Might start with Zumba or something to get my fitness up a bit again :p

Day off today, but I'm going to be in and out so not as relaxing as I would have liked... That'll have to be saved for sunday, as I'm in and out again tomorrow! Oh such a busy life ;) x

Well I'm really super bloated but official WI says 13st4 exactly but it was 4.8 last Friday, so 0.8lbs off. Better than nothing I guess! And after my weekend last weekend it's ok, scales showed 13st9 on Sunday, so happy I've balanced it all, my nemesis is still fighting, next week I'm going for 13st2. I can and will get there!! Haha! Xx

We'll all be thinking of you, Li :) Good luck x

Tonianne, having second thought about boxercise if it's really good for your bum and thighs! I usually keep to the bike when I'm at the gym, which is all well and good for fat burning, but I'd like to get more toned... Might start with Zumba or something to get my fitness up a bit again :p

Day off today, but I'm going to be in and out so not as relaxing as I would have liked... That'll have to be saved for sunday, as I'm in and out again tomorrow! Oh such a busy life ;) x

Boxercise HURTS! Haha. Zumba is pretty good, i have no coordination so end up doing my own thing!

I went to DDV's on saturday night and have just noticed they've put their pics up now, you're in a lot of their other albums! I was really cringing thinking i cant actually remember what photo's the photographer took but they've come out pretty good! Enjoy you're quiet day sunday :)

I really have been! Kinda going off this evening tho as I'm going to see twilight and have dinner and wine, I haven't seen these friends for aaaggess tho so it's ok! Xx

Boxercise HURTS! Haha. Zumba is pretty good, i have no coordination so end up doing my own thing!

I went to DDV's on saturday night and have just noticed they've put their pics up now, you're in a lot of their other albums! I was really cringing thinking i cant actually remember what photo's the photographer took but they've come out pretty good! Enjoy you're quiet day sunday :)

Don't know if that's quite worrying that I am in a lot of their albums :p I do go there quite a lot haha! Is it sad that I know most of the staff?! Did you have a good night? Might go have a look at the photos :)

Well done Charl! Good loss, and I'm sure you'll get past that block this week! Enjoy the film, dinner and drinks tonight :) I've still not been to see it, but my mum isn't in the mood to go to the cinema at the moment, and all of my friends hate it haha... :\ xx

Morning all, off to work my last weekend, woohoo! No weekends in December and christmas off :)

Had a day of Christmas shopping yesterday. Went to gourmet burger for lunch, I went for the naked burger so no bun! Am a good ish girl! Was a lovely greek lamb burger with salad, humous and coleslaw. All prob had dressings on but no bread made it better I think, it's all about adapting it and not missing out totally! Got myself a pair of knee highs too, 1st time ever so very excited :)

Who's done their christmas shopping? I've done quite a bit now, just the awkward people left lol!

Hope you all have a fab weekend :)

Well done on smaller clothes dianea1, feels sooo good doesn't it!

:)

Morning all.

No loss for me this week, my first STS. Feel a bit crap about it, know it was my over indulgence last weekend & I'm quite glad it wasn't a gain! Seeing Robbie Williams at the O2 tonight, leaving about 3pm & having dinner up there, probably tgi's, so it's not going to be a great day today either. Will stick to diet coke though, no alcohol for me for 2 weeks now until a meal I'm at on 8th Dec.

Jen - I've done no Xmas shopping yet, not really feeling it this year. This is the first Xmas since I lost my mum & to be honest I don't think any of us are really up for it. Just going to do mine online after payday! Luckily i don't have many to buy for, am hoping no one will be awkward!

Enjoy your weekend everyone x

Back